Question - How long did it take.

So I love the way a cock ring feels but lately when I try to wear it all day under my dress pants (because - Yes I like for others to see the outline of my cock through my pants - and wearing a cock ring makes that more pronounced) but. It rubs me raw around where it sits all day - also when I sit at my desk I find it pronounces my balls so it is harder to keep my legs together - at work. Question is this. How do YOU do it all day? And show me your favorite rings for all day comfort

This topic was edited
RE:Question - How long did it take.

I find that it isn't a good idea to wear a ring for more than a few hours. Flexible ones seem easier but even they become uncomfortable after a few hours. Maybe others have had a better result as I do love having one on.

This post was edited

I suspect everyone is a little different. I can wear 40mm internal diameter stainless round rings for days on end, but it's the skin irritation that's the limiting factor. Experiments with flexible-but-tighter solutions resulted in shorter times.

A kit of o-rings in multiple sizes may help with sizing. I got an Aldi one years ago before moving to stainless.

This post was edited

I enjoy wearing mine it's rubber tho

This post was edited

I have enjoyed wearing the metal ones, and like you, I enjoy the feel of it, and how it outlines the head of your cock, especially, when you HAVE to wear some clothing. I drive my conversion van naked a lot, and It can become uncomfortable at times, but I do enjoy it, when I take those naked hikes, or when I get out a a rest area, and walk back and forth to the rest rooms, and vending areas, as it sometimes tends to draw attention to my cock, as it becomes a bit to a "semi" stage.

This post was edited

When I tried my first Stainless Steel cockring, I threw away everything else!! The feel and the heavy tug of SS is amazing, I can wear my cockring all day long, and sometimes have slept with it still on. Admittedly everyone has different comfort levels, but make sure you have the right inside diameter. Buy from a place that will let you exchange, which helps figure out the right size. Also, I shave down there so for me the hair is never a factor. And even though I have worn mine over a 24 hr period, I typically do not, for the main reason of giving my skin time to breathe..........otherwise I wear mine all the time!

This post was edited