Report uncivil user?

Quick question, I received three messages from a user (two of which I even read, as I hadn't logged on), the last one was mildly abusive.

The user has blocked me (even though I never communicated with them).

How do I report their behaviour to the Site Admin / Mods so as they can be informed that this type of message is unacceptable?

I've hidden their username here, but would like to share with Site Admin / Mods.

This topic was edited
RE:Report uncivil user?

I have had similar experiences myself. Ive been blocked twice by people Ive not conversed with. The only thing I did was like their pics. I guess its just as well. Kept me from wasting time with someone who likely wasnt that nice of a person anyway.

This post was edited

I've no issue with a person blocking me, whether I've spoken to them or not.

The last message was abusive IMO:

This post was edited

You can send a message to TT2 and copy the inappropriate messages to it. Most likely you will be told to block the offender from your profile. TT2 can obviously banish the offender but probably wont for the listed note. Sorry you didnt find a decent person out there. They exist but sometimes theyre not out in the open. Good luck.

This post was edited

Fair play for making an effort reporting poor behaviour. It can only help improve things. I've given up trying to figure out what people might be thinking on here, some folk seem to get all kinds of upset for no reason at all.

This post was edited

Just post the name of the user here, that everybody knows him and can flag him.

This post was edited

There are a lot of rude people here, the admin should make a selection from time to time, in order to eliminate fake profiles with fake photos. It is not important to have a lot of members, it is more important that people are normal, even in small numbers.

This post was edited