Around town

I live about 20 minutes outside of the nearest city. I basically drive there 4 to 5 nights a week. When I leave my house I am completely nude. Ill drive to town and then up and down Main Street in front of the police station. We have some sidewalk cafes along main and it would be easy for anyone walking by to see me. WHAT A THRILL !!! I cant seem to get enough of it. Even on a Saturday night when the town is very busy. Just cant get enough of it.

This topic was edited
RE:Around town

I live about 20 minutes outside of the nearest city. I basically drive there 4 to 5 nights a week. When I leave my house I am completely nude. Ill drive to town and then up and down Main Street in front of the police station. We have some sidewalk cafes along main and it would be easy for anyone walking by to see me. WHAT A THRILL !!! I cant seem to get enough of it. Even on a Saturday night when the town is very busy. Just cant get enough of it.

Do you bring any clothing with you?

This post was edited

I live about 20 minutes outside of the nearest city. I basically drive there 4 to 5 nights a week. When I leave my house I am completely nude. Ill drive to town and then up and down Main Street in front of the police station. We have some sidewalk cafes along main and it would be easy for anyone walking by to see me. WHAT A THRILL !!! I cant seem to get enough of it. Even on a Saturday night when the town is very busy. Just cant get enough of it.Do you bring any clothing with you?

No. Ill go from the east side to the west side. Then North to south. Im usually in town approximately two hours.

This post was edited

Only once while I have driven through a town naked someone has seen me naked as I was stopped at traffic lights when this man walked over to the car and looked in and saw I was naked most likely as he saw I was shirtless for starters.

This post was edited

I wonder gow many would see someone who's shirtless and then wonder about the bottom half? If near a seaside area, I guess I'd assume they've something on, at oeast before joining TN. May also depend on whether the driver is alone or not, as I guess driving nude is more of a solo activity.

This post was edited

I wonder gow many would see someone who's shirtless and then wonder about the bottom half? If near a seaside area, I guess I'd assume they've something on, at oeast before joining TN. May also depend on whether the driver is alone or not, as I guess driving nude is more of a solo activity.

I almost always drive shirtless in warm weather, but rarely drive nude.
I don't live near the beach.
Much of my driving is solo.
I wonder if people think that I am nude.

This post was edited

I wonder gow many would see someone who's shirtless and then wonder about the bottom half? If near a seaside area, I guess I'd assume they've something on, at oeast before joining TN. May also depend on whether the driver is alone or not, as I guess driving nude is more of a solo activity.I almost always drive shirtless in warm weather, but rarely drive nude.I don't live near the beach.Much of my driving is solo.I wonder if people think that I am nude.
A good rule of thumb in the UK is that nobody will think you are naked if the weather is hot enough for "white van man" to be driving shirtless.

This post was edited

I wonder gow many would see someone who's shirtless and then wonder about the bottom half? If near a seaside area, I guess I'd assume they've something on, at oeast before joining TN. May also depend on whether the driver is alone or not, as I guess driving nude is more of a solo activity.I almost always drive shirtless in warm weather, but rarely drive nude.I don't live near the beach.Much of my driving is solo.I wonder if people think that I am nude.A good rule of thumb in the UK is that nobody will think you are naked if the weather is hot enough for "white van man" to be driving shirtless.

What is the "white van man?"

This post was edited

What is the "white man van?"
Parcel delivery drivers etc.

This post was edited

What is the "white man van?"

White Van Man: (UK) Is a sole trader or artisan who typically drives and unmarked white van such as the Ford Transit. Plumbers, small builders, electricians and delivery men are some of the professions associated with teh term.

This post was edited

What is the "white man van?"White Van Man: (UK) Is a sole trader or artisan who typically drives and unmarked white van such as the Ford Transit. Plumbers, small builders, electricians and delivery men are some of the professions associated with teh term.

It would be unusual to see tradesmen driving shirtless in the United States no matter how hot it was.

This post was edited