Sexy clothes fetishes

Those of you who have followed the previous group must have read my accounts about cap d'Agde, the nudist city where few peopl are nude outside the beach, the swingers' city where most are just tourists who never swing... And you know that on evenings many if not most women dress outrageously sexy and many if not most men dress very elegantly and tour a few times the couple of alleys where most restaurants are situated.

You may occasionally see a naked couple but his is extremely rare - say you will see one every 2-3 days among the thousands of couple parading. More often, a single nude guy. Nobody pays much attention, you can wear whatever you want and will not be refused access or service in any restaurant. Clubs are a bit different, men need to wear long pants and real shirts, women need to be sexy, whatever this means.

And sexy they are. High heels and makeup are ubiquitous but everything else is at the inspiration of the owner. Sheer dress, fishnets, bottomless, everything goes and is admired and appreciated. Now I suspect many of these very sexy outfits, things you couldn't wear anywhere else, are the women's fetish, but that in the majority of case they are men's. I know this is my case. I never thought I'd ever be wearing what I wore there. Some outfits were boudoir stuff bought from the sexshop I had downstairs. Some were bought by my man online.

So yes, I wore it all. Very classic but sexy dresses, the first day. Latex. Sheer dresses. Fishnet dresses. Light poncho completely open on the sides. Elegant dress completely open at the chest (you saw it recently, but not on me). Elegant top with no bottom. Small nightgown fully open in front. Only a few leather belts across my body. Or even just heels, collar with a leash and whip marks. And of course very high heels, making me tower above pretty much everybody else.

And few were actually my fetish. The tight short skirt with transparent silk top. The red latex dress with a mask... Everything else was D's fetish. How did I feel? Reluctant at first. Shy and nervous, most of the time. But after a few days, you see that everything goes and you will not shock and offend anyone. And then, you give so much pleasure to your partner. And actually, also to most people who look, smile, make you compliments, send kisses and thumbs up, applaud...

Was it arousing? For D, yes, and he often interrupted our evenings to take me back home and prove it (we stayed nearby, less than 100m from the main alley). What about me? Shy at the beginning, but shyness and arousal must be processed very closely one to another on our cortex, because they can transform one into the other. I would first note that D is aroused and this is always a turn on for me too. Then, after a couple of drinks in a bar, I would relax a bit and start to enjoy all those admirative glazes caressing my body. I would still be red in the face but I would feel that little ball of heat in my body and never protested when D decided to take me by the hand and take the turn towards our ground-floor apartment, where I wouldn't even notice whether or not he has closed the bay windows before, you know... enjoyin me.

So ladies, suppose you spend a weekend in Cap and can go wild. What would you be wearing on evenings?

Guys, suppose you spend a weekend with me in Cap and can decide what I should wear on evenings. What would that be?

This topic was edited
RE:Sexy clothes fetishes

Those of you who have followed the previous group must have read my accounts about cap d'Agde, the nudist city where few peopl are nude outside the beach, the swingers' city where most are just tourists who never swing... And you know that on evenings many if not most women dress outrageously sexy and many if not most men dress very elegantly and tour a few times the couple of alleys where most restaurants are situated.You may occasionally see a naked couple but his is extremely rare - say you will see one every 2-3 days among the thousands of couple parading. More often, a single nude guy. Nobody pays much attention, you can wear whatever you want and will not be refused access or service in any restaurant. Clubs are a bit different, men need to wear long pants and real shirts, women need to be sexy, whatever this means.And sexy they are. High heels and makeup are ubiquitous but everything else is at the inspiration of the owner. Sheer dress, fishnets, bottomless, everything goes and is admired and appreciated. Now I suspect many of these very sexy outfits, things you couldn't wear anywhere else, are the women's fetish, but that in the majority of case they are men's. I know this is my case. I never thought I'd ever be wearing what I wore there. Some outfits were boudoir stuff bought from the sexshop I had downstairs. Some were bought by my man online.So yes, I wore it all. Very classic but sexy dresses, the first day. Latex. Sheer dresses. Fishnet dresses. Light poncho completely open on the sides. Elegant dress completely open at the chest (you saw it recently, but not on me). Elegant top with no bottom. Small nightgown fully open in front. Only a few leather belts across my body. Or even just heels, collar with a leash and whip marks. And of course very high heels, making me tower above pretty much everybody else.And few were actually my fetish. The tight short skirt with transparent silk top. The red latex dress with a mask... Everything else was D's fetish. How did I feel? Reluctant at first. Shy and nervous, most of the time. But after a few days, you see that everything goes and you will not shock and offend anyone. And then, you give so much pleasure to your partner. And actually, also to most people who look, smile, make you compliments, send kisses and thumbs up, applaud...Was it arousing? For D, yes, and he often interrupted our evenings to take me back home and prove it (we stayed nearby, less than 100m from the main alley). What about me? Shy at the beginning, but shyness and arousal must be processed very closely one to another on our cortex, because they can transform one into the other. I would first note that D is aroused and this is always a turn on for me too. Then, after a couple of drinks in a bar, I would relax a bit and start to enjoy all those admirative glazes caressing my body. I would still be red in the face but I would feel that little ball of heat in my body and never protested when D decided to take me by the hand and take the turn towards our ground-floor apartment, where I wouldn't even notice whether or not he has closed the bay windows before, you know... enjoyin me.So ladies, suppose you spend a weekend in Cap and can go wild. What would you be wearing on evenings?Guys, suppose you spend a weekend with me in Cap and can decide what I should wear on evenings. What would that be?

Flora, dearest Flora... the thought of spending a weekend at Cap with you is quite delicious.... in the day you definitely should be wearing nothing, by night I think the high heels are a must, and a very sexy LBD, deff the stockings you love to wear, some subtle perfume and a hint of makeup!!

This post was edited

While many of your outfits are well beyond what I could come up with on my own, they all sound like the admiring glances* are most worthy and rewarding to the viewer, flattering, if exposing, to yourself and reflected glory for D.

I guess I would perhaps prefer subtle rather than blatant, so nominal full coverage with revealing fabrics or cuts that yield momentary views rather than a full showcase. But then, just a nice belt and heels would be fabulous.

* And stares - not all of that would have the willpower in that environment, I'm sure. I expect mine would break down, especially with the implied 'there to be seen' atmosphere.

This post was edited

Cool topic
I would buy Marie some outfits. Most of the times it was just for me. But then we started going to a resort. That was so much fun, watching Marie looking so sexy. I cant imagine going to that town, where she would be so sexy with so many other people. Most be amazing times !

This post was edited

Cool topic
I would buy Marie some outfits. Most of the times it was just for me. But then we started going to a resort. That was so much fun, watching Marie looking so sexy. I cant imagine going to that town, where she would be so sexy with so many other people. Most be amazing times !

This post was edited

Hmmmm.... An interesting thought.... I like the idea of sexy going out in an environment where this is adequate.... I would like my company to choose my evening outfit... So like D often did for you Flora. But I would be grateful for a tamer outfit especially on the first evening of the weekend. I could imagine nice high heeled sandalets a short, yes short :), miniskirt a tight and maybe even a bit sheer top and matching underwear. If my company insists maybe even without it ;) According to the experiences of the first night maybe the 2nd night a little braver.... :)

This post was edited

Hmmmm.... An interesting thought.... I like the idea of sexy going out in an environment where this is adequate.... I would like my company to choose my evening outfit... So like D often did for you Flora. But I would be grateful for a tamer outfit especially on the first evening of the weekend. I could imagine nice high heeled sandalets a short, yes short :), miniskirt a tight and maybe even a bit sheer top and matching underwear. If my company insists maybe even without it ;) According to the experiences of the first night maybe the 2nd night a little braver.... :)

Now that is a very scummy thought... Christina, very short skirt, little or no underwear, high heels, and a sheer top... what a delicious image... Rx

This post was edited

Christina, short miniskirt with a sheer top and no undies (it's Cap, nobody wears undies!) is more than I did on the first night out... But say on the seventh... hm, on the seventh? I promise you would be a lot more generous with the admirers...

This post was edited

Oh and Christina, everybody would just love to see in the album a pic of yours wearing high heels, a really short skirt and a really sheer top with no undies ;).

This post was edited

Oh and Christina, everybody would just love to see in the album a pic of yours wearing high heels, a really short skirt and a really sheer top with no undies ;).

Deff second that motion for a pic of Christina in Cap outfit! Would look fabulous.

This post was edited

Haha I got the hint you 2 :).... That is really the thing that makes Agde interesting for me that you can go out there in outfits you would never ever wear at home...

This post was edited