Nudism in Kenya

Hey guys I'm new here, It's great to being introduced in a forum where I can interact with fellow nudists from around the world. I've been a nudist for a while now but only indoors, I can't practice it outdoors here because of the conservative nature of our society so there are no outdoor cloth optional venues over here, I would love some to be established one day. I'm sure there are many like me here but we only practice it indoors or in private residences despite the weather here being warm throughout the year. Looking forward to meeting fellow nudists here..

This topic was edited
RE:Nudism in Kenya

Welcome! I understand the Maasai tribe is from Kenya, which is world famous for their warriors , costumes and physiques. Sometimes I wonder if they can prove themselves so well by jumping a meter high from a standing position with clothes wrap. They'd probably clear an extra meter naked.

This post was edited

Welcome! I understand the Maasai tribe is from Kenya, which is world famous for their warriors , costumes and physiques. Sometimes I wonder if they can prove themselves so well by jumping a meter high from a standing position with clothes wrap. They'd probably clear an extra meter naked.

They have incredible legs and backs. The local genetics are very favorable and they exercise well in the traditional way of life. The jump is performed all over Africa and the technique is using muscles to make compression and release like a spring to add energy to the jump. The Wodaabe use a similar style jump.

This post was edited

Hey guys I'm new here, It's great to being introduced in a forum where I can interact with fellow nudists from around the world. I've been a nudist for a while now but only indoors, I can't practice it outdoors here because of the conservative nature of our society so there are no outdoor cloth optional venues over here, I would love some to be established one day. I'm sure there are many like me here but we only practice it indoors or in private residences despite the weather here being warm throughout the year. Looking forward to meeting fellow nudists here..

It is such a shame that indigenous nudity and cultural naturism was colonized out of existence in some many African countries.

Dont know if you get to travel at all but outdoor naturism is growing in South Africa under leadership of a black South African and his spouse.

This post was edited