RE:how far from home have you bared all?

I went to drop a friend back to him home and on the way back, parked my car, dropped my clothes and went to the downtown street as well as to a park and a main road naked. Took about 20 pictures and had a ball time. I was roaming around streets naked at 3 in the night. It was an amazing feeling

This post was edited

So far, Madison,WI or Montreal QC. Both for naked bike rides. Both those locations are the farthest I have been away from home at all. I hope to do some Western US bike rides either this summer or next.

This post was edited

Twenty years ago, we frequented Cozumel, Mexico, while scuba diving. On one of those trips, I rented a moped and left the town center for the 35-mile round island trip wearing only a tiny Speedo and sandals. If you have been there, you know there are manyisolated beaches along this road. I stopped a hundred yards from town, stripped off the Speedo, stuffed it under the seat, and enjoyed the rest of the day as is. Most vehicles I passed just slowed and stared at the naked man riding by. It was fabulous to enjoy the entire day nude in a strange place.

This post was edited

According to Google Maps it was 15092km from my home in Willesden Green at the time, to this picture at Black Rock Waterfalls in Far North Queensland.

Was one hell of a naked trek!

This post was edited

According to Google Maps it was 15092km from my home in Willesden Green at the time, to this picture at Black Rock Waterfalls in Far North Queensland.Was one hell of a naked trek!

Did you walk to and from the falls naked also?

This post was edited

Did you walk to and from the falls naked also?

Yep! Once we were away from the lodge we were staying in and into the forest trail, I did.

My wife stayed clothed but joined me in skinny dipping at the falls.

Luckily only she got the leeches!

We only saw a few other people and nobody seemed to mind - it was sweltering hot. The biggest danger we faced was almost stumbling into a cassowary.

This post was edited

Stripped off for a quick dip in a small pool whilst on a safari in South Africa, the pool was within the confines of the accomodation

This post was edited

A beach in South Africa

This post was edited

Out on a hotel balcony in Honolulu, second fathest was at a clothes free resort near Tampa.

This post was edited

Out on a hotel balcony in Honolulu, second fathest was at a clothes free resort near Tampa.

Since you live in North Dakota, I would suspect that it is easier for you to bare all outdoors when you are far from home!

This post was edited