RE:Amazed By How Many Men Are Not Circumcised

I'm am as an early-seventies Aussie and am typical of my cohort. I'm happy with the way I am, although if I was not done I'm not sure if I'd go ahead with a snip without a good medical reason.

This post was edited

It's not that common in some parts of the world. I was the only one circumcised in my class of 30 or so. One of 3/4 circumcised on the uni hockey squad, often the only one I see in locker rooms/showers. Always nice to see other cut guys in nudist settings, I don't mind being in a minority, I often feel like I'm baring more than intact guys are lol.

I agree that being cut is a rarity here in the UK and it is always great to see another cut guy either in the changing rooms or in a nudist setting. I personally feel that a cut cock looks neater and smarter, but those are just my thoughts on the matter . If foreskin is your thing then go for it ! I got cut 8 years ago through personal choice and Im very happy that Im circumcised. I wouldnt want my foreskin back for anything

This post was edited

Here in the US I'm also surprised by it quite frankly. I've definitely noticed it more in bigger cities but it still catches me off guard and is a bit disappointing.

This post was edited

That is an absolute load of rubbish and not support by the most advanced medical facilities in the world. Good hygiene is the way to stop most disease and teaching third world countries to use condoms. Cutting off a part of a penis is very disturbing and totally unnecessary. Men have a 4 skin for a reason. Men also don't "need" nipples, why don't we just cut them off also? Your comments are filled with inaccurate information and ignorance.

Very true statement.

This post was edited

I am a fan of circumcision. I hate foreskin. It makes a penis look like an anteater. If you are happy with foreskin, great. I am hapoy without it.

This post was edited