RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

A dread this time of the year. The last time I was naked outside was last week on a hike in Arches National Park. Unless travel somewhere this winter, it won't be until March or April before I can be truly naked outside again. I don't count sitting in our hot tub on the patio.

Right now. Rare November day when it is warm enough.

This post was edited

Right now. Rare November day when it is warm enough.

Same here. Its a drury day, but the temp is perfect. Only problem is Im not home alone, or Id be taking advantage of the rare weather opportunity!

This post was edited

Right now. Rare November day when it is warm enough.Same here. Its a drury day, but the temp is perfect. Only problem is Im not home alone, or Id be taking advantage of the rare weather opportunity!

Who is there that is preventing your being nude?

This post was edited

It was only 4/39 degrees today but I got in 20 minutes naked outside today :-)
Anybody else enjoy being nude outdoors when its cold?

This post was edited

It was only 4/39 degrees today but I got in 20 minutes naked outside today :-)
Anybody else enjoy being nude outdoors when its cold?

This post was edited

It was only 4/39 degrees today but I got in 20 minutes naked outside today :-)Anybody else enjoy being nude outdoors when its cold?

My lower limit is around 50F.

This post was edited

My lower limit is about 70. That is what living in Florida for 22 years does to you

This post was edited

Not at length but nude packing car loading dogs and driving home and stayed nude to unload. It was about 10:30 pm, so dark but being seen was not totally out of the question. I dont think anyone did see me though. Prior to that Playalinda beach December 1st!

This post was edited

Not at length but nude packing car loading dogs and driving home and stayed nude to unload. It was about 10:30 pm, so dark but being seen was not totally out of the question. I dont think anyone did see me though. Prior to that Playalinda beach December 1st!

Saturday packing?

This post was edited

If i have weekend to myself im gonna do the whole thing nude!

This post was edited