The Naked Outdoors

Problems adding new members

For the time being new people can not be added until the owners of this site decide to fix what they broke when they "up gradded" the site. So fo now if you want to join, apply and if you have met the criteria then you will be add at some...

Farm time

I had to be careful but I got the last of the Hay in and was able to do it nude

World Nude Hiking day

June 21 is World Nake Hiking day. Of course, I think every day is nude hiking day, but I still plan on participating. Anyone else?

Sunny Rest Resort Nude races

I just signed up for the 2 nude racing events at Sunny Rest later in the summer; the Wiggle, Jiggle and Giggle on June 17th and the Bouncing Buns on August 12th, both Saturdays. You can check out the Sunny Rest web page for information, or the race...

Nude hiking?

I was recently in the San Fran Bay Area north of Half Moon Bay. Hiked in the hills along the coast. Perfect setting for nude hiking. But how do you know if its okay to hike nude?

Hanging out by the pool in central Missouri

Another hot one but nothing that the pool can't cure.

Latest Post
by  
World Naked Gardening Day

World Naked Gardening Day is coming up on May 6th. Who is planning on participating? I will be heading to a farm that sponsors the day and, in return, gets some gardening done. It's a great way to meet other naturists.

It's a bit chilly here

It's awfully chilly here today

Latest PostFair point lol
by Dexx01