Photo album

I have a photo album of nude pictures of my wife. It is in my lounge and anyone can see them. I also have a nude picture of her on the wall.

This topic was edited
RE:Photo album

Heh.

My non-nudist wife would never permit that, but my computer wallpaper features a beach scene of my kids digging sand when they were young and my wife tanning in the background...

This post was edited

I have a nude pic of my wife on my cell phone so that when she calls her nude image comes up on the screen. Love seeing that!

My ex-wife and I had pics of the two of us together nude and left them where they might be found Just our luck it was a babysitter who found them.

This post was edited

I also have nude pictures of myself and Sue hanging on the wall
Friends are used to them now so not a problem

This post was edited

I have also a lot and each year mor. she loves to show her body. Also on public streets

This post was edited

This post was edited

In less you are or have a friend whos a photographer how does one get actual pictures to place in a photo album? Wed love to have one to display our love of social nudism as well as a naked painting of the two of us to hang in our living room.

This post was edited

I am one who loves the pictures and videos of your wife.

This post was edited

Nice my wife let but up a nude photo ( tastefully done ) in our bedroom which I love looking at it, must be nice having a photo album for any visitors can see.

This post was edited