RE:Groups deleted from profile

It's most likely they are restructuring the site to conform to new regulations and the insensitive use of terminology. You have to include everyone these days without offending anyone, something that will ultimately be the downfall of this site and most others who fall under the regs.
Truly sad to see the changes, but as Andy stated, WE are only visitors here.

This post was edited

Meanwhile, the *Flag a flake* topic keeps getting longer & longer. Fast five just added more fakes to the list & bumped this topic off the front page. I read an article sometime back that made note of a purported common epitaph on Roman solders headstones towards the end of the empire; I dont remember the exact wording but the gist of it was *Whats the point?* This alluded to the obvious state of affairs with both the Emperor and the Senate being dysfunctional and the borders collapsing. This was quite evident in the Praetorian Guard as corruption was reportedly rampant. Though this might be an overly gross comparison, the same factors dominate. Real nudists attempt to add interesting content while the offended snowflakes continue to skew actions to the absurd. As a *Friend* on the site aptly noted, * without offending anyone, something that will ultimately be the downfall of this site and most others who fall under the regs.* Unfortunately, I must agree with him.

This post was edited

Two of the groups I am moderator are completely gone and well conform the the guidelines. You would think they would give us a heads up if they are going to alter or delete a group moreover why they are taking this action.

This post was edited

Yea any mention or inclusion of the words father , dad, younger or mom. What the bell is going on. This is ridiculous and absolute censorship. What is wrong with these words anyway? And I understand some groups have been unceremoniously deleted as well. My post count has gone down since the other day. Some warning and communication from the owners;admins would be nice here when these things are about to happen.

This post was edited

My money is on one or two site issues - either a bug in the software or a database admin who doesn't know what they're doing.... or both.

This post was edited

Yea any mention or inclusion of the words father , dad, younger or mom. What the bell is going on. This is ridiculous and absolute censorship. What is wrong with these words anyway? And I understand some groups have been unceremoniously deleted as well. My post count has gone down since the other day. Some warning and communication from the owners;admins would be nice here when these things are about to happen.

My post count was down by over 500 posts, and I avoid sexual references and profanity.

This post was edited

The word family is also not allowed as I found out when I typed the word familiar and it removed it all except for the ar at the end. It shows up on the forum here, but is gone from everywhere else, including private messages. They are also purging people's usernames they've had for years as well.. just because they contain one of those forbidden words? No warning? No context? This is seriously, almost humorously, messed up.

This post was edited

Truly ridiculous, you can post a nude, talk about sex.. yet some words, not expletives.. just words get you deleted.

This post was edited

Suspect a computer script has been employed as deletion rates are widespread.

This post was edited

Images I post to my groups have been removed within 12 hours.

This post was edited