RE:Groups deleted from profile

Images I post to my groups have been removed within 12 hours.

SAME!

This post was edited

I have seen a couple of messages directed at TT2 asking for some sort of explanation. I wish I could say that I thought it would do any good but I doubt it. It just further demonstrates that weve lost all our sense of reason. The further to the extreme, the better. Makes no sense at all.

This post was edited

Try typing F A M I L Y and see what happens to the word after posting.

This post was edited

" We are a group of people connected by genetics or marriage" I've got all my female siblings with me

I see what you mean!

This post was edited

https://www.truenudists.com/blog/forums-site-content-deletion/

This post was edited

Many of us contribute daily to this site. I've uploaded a ton of pics of nudists doing things that coincided with the group's name and activity. I understand we are just visitors to this site and the owners/admin can do what they want but ZERO communication with us so we can make the changes to the group name.I mod the mom bods and proud group. Mom was deleted. If I relate a naturist/nudist story about my mom, will "mom" be deleted throughout the post and thread? Even though we are visitors here and many of us, me included are paid Lifetime members, yet we get ZERO recognition and no explanation. At least give us the opportunity to reset to conform to what the owners/admin's new policies are.

Concerning your question, "If I relate a naturist/nudist story about my mom, will "mom" be deleted throughout the post and thread?" I would say more than likely. While corresponding with another member, we mentioned family and any mention of gender specific offspring was redacted and replace with [removed]. This was direct messaging between two members that was in no way open to public viewing. What is inappropriate about telling someone that I have a "d a u g h t 3 r" or " s 0 n?"

This post was edited