How do you feel about men who are naked and in chastity

I have periods when i a prefer t be locked in a chastity cage. As i have ED issues anyway masturbation can be a long drawn out affair and sex rare. By my mind is like a normal highly sexual male. By being in chastity I find it helps me focus my mind away from sex and on to other things.

The mods here seem be Ok with cams and pictures with cock rings and glans rings. But i was once banned of having my cage on displaty on cam. Another guy recently was banned because he put a photo in main chat wearing a cage.

As it not be something many f you woud consider for yourselves I would just like opinions about how you feel if a guy like myself was open with his chastity as a nudist.

This topic was edited
RE:How do you feel about men who are naked and in chastity

Personally, I think wearing a chastity cage can have 2 meanings: 1) it can be worn as a type of "adornment" like a cock ring or genital jewelry. 2) it shows that your penis is owned by the key holder. I have been in both situations. Unfortunately, many nudist venues feel that anything that draws attention to the genitals is "bad" so cages, rings and jewelry are not allowed. I'm in a private male nudist group and chastity cages are becoming a little more common simply as a penis adornment. I've also been to kink parties wearing nothing but a chastity cage and leather collar and led around on a leash by a Dom Master.

This post was edited

FFS

This post was edited

Block and Block! Too bad blocking doesn't work on group discussions.

This post was edited

I don't think there is anything different from being in a cage or wearing a cock-ring or penile piercing.
I have been banned from the chats here simply because it was visible - not that I was doing anything sexual or inappropriate.
There are people here who are on cam with legs spread wide and C&B flopping around. How is a cage worse than that ?

This post was edited

I had to read up on this topic and understand that chastity belts traditionally were for women to prevent infidelity or masturbation, and now primarily apply to BDSM play in consensual relationships. They are a symbol or means for the wearer to surrender control over their sexual behavior, but seem to have hygenic issues which make them unsuitable for long-term wear. My own take on them is that men and women should have sexual autonomy in their lives and relationships, but that doesn't preclude giving up control for short periods in playfulness and trust. In conclusion, for couples I see chastity devices as somewhere between an evangelical promise ring and a sex toy.

Chastity devices for solo men to control masturbation are another matter. I have had friends with sexual addiction problems and recognize their need for control and intervention. At the same time, I question what their core issue is, as I see addiction as harmful self-medication in a long sequence of events. Is the bigger issue an addiction to p0rnography or frequent ejaculation which drains their energy to make them zombies? Whereas there are medical issues for consistent ED, inconsistent ED may be lessened with wellness measures related to anxiety or depression (at least in my case). In this regard, I'm a proponent for frequent masturbation/edging combined with semen retention, preferably free of the obstruction of clothes or devices. So howl at the moon all month but only let go and release for the full moon rising.

This post was edited

I had to read up on this topic and understand that chastity belts traditionally were for women to prevent infidelity or masturbation, and now primarily apply to BDSM play in consensual relationships. They are a symbol or means for the wearer to surrender control over their sexual behavior, but seem to have hygenic issues which make them unsuitable for long-term wear. My own take on them is that men and women should have sexual autonomy in their lives and relationships, but that doesn't preclude giving up control for short periods in playfulness and trust. In conclusion, for couples I see chastity devices as somewhere between an evangelical promise ring and a sex toy.Chastity devices for solo men to control masturbation are another matter. I have had friends with sexual addiction problems and recognize their need for control and intervention. At the same time, I question what their core issue is, as I see addiction as harmful self-medication in a long sequence of events. Is the bigger issue an addiction to p0rnography or frequent ejaculation which drains their energy to make them zombies? Whereas there are medical issues for consistent ED, inconsistent ED may be lessened with wellness measures related to anxiety or depression (at least in my case). In this regard, I'm a proponent for frequent masturbation/edging combined with semen retention, preferably free of the obstruction of clothes or devices. So howl at the moon all month but only let go and release for the full moon rising.

And you guys wonder why no one wants you at their nudist club.

This post was edited

And you guys wonder why no one wants you at their nudist club.
You have a knack for getting right to core of these "unusual" posts in a nudist context

This post was edited

Hey, a "prince albert" to me is as strange as a cage to you. But it is a curiosity - take a look, maybe a feel, and then it is his own business...

This post was edited

I think it's perceived as a device that gives sexual excitement, which is probably why the moderators don't allow them in pictures. I think this is fair enough, and there are plenty of other sites where you can post those pictures :)

This post was edited

Based on your information, the cage is redundant. I wear cock jewelry, nothing as "much" as a cage. I'd expect it more in a mixed sex group where your partner would have you on a leash or some other physical restraint. Out of that scenario I think it's a bit over the top.

This post was edited