RE:Dad/Son Pool Time

I have twin five year old boys who are learning to swim. Typically they wear a floating vest which requires them to wear a swimsuit so theres no chaffing or pinching. Theyve gotten to the point of not needing the floating vest now and the other day one boy stands on the edge of the pool, pulls his trunks down, and says I wont be needing these. I got a giggle from that and let him do his thing. We all three ended up swimming naked out in the pool for a while. It was nice. Now Im thinking theyll never want to wear swim trunks again.

That is the best! I hope mom is not around to discourage your male bonding with your boys! Jock

This post was edited

I am teaching my 3yrold grandson to swim now and the floaties on the arms work great. No vest needed to get in the way .

This post was edited

Sounds like you guys are off to a good start. Here's to many more years of skinny dipping! Don't blink though, they'll be grown and out before you know it. Seems like yesterday my son and his buddy were splashing around in our pool, It's actually been 7-8 years since those times. Our grandkids used the pool twice this year, I hope yours sees a lot more use for many years to come.

This post was edited
RE:[removed]/Son Pool Time

Nice! I wish my d a d was that open. We always had m o m around, so it wasn't as fun. LOL

This post was edited

They will certainly be freer men and more aware of their bodies! congratulations

This post was edited

I have twin five year old boys who are learning to swim. Typically they wear a floating vest which requires them to wear a swimsuit so theres no chaffing or pinching. Theyve gotten to the point of not needing the floating vest now and the other day one boy stands on the edge of the pool, pulls his trunks down, and says I wont be needing these. I got a giggle from that and let him do his thing. We all three ended up swimming naked out in the pool for a while. It was nice. Now Im thinking theyll never want to wear swim trunks again.

Do you rarely or never wear a swimsuit in the pool?

This post was edited

Do you rarely or never wear a swimsuit in the pool?

Hey minimalist - its pretty much never. Dont really see the point.

This post was edited

I think most kids are natural nudist, they just get told starting at young age that being naked and the body is bad or dirty, then they grow up with a negative self body image....so sad. Glad your boys are just the opposite. Hope they don't grow out of that.

This post was edited

Bang on! Its our prudish and puritanical North American society thats the culprit.

This post was edited

What a great dad you are! Wish I had introduced my kids to nudism at a young age. Way to go!
Is it too late to try again to teach your kids about nudism?

This post was edited