We are making an upgrade right now.

Sorry for the interruption, we are working to improve your experience. Thank you for your patience

RE:Have you answered your door nude?

When I lived in a house that had a front door easily accessible to the street, I would get random people and sales-people knocking on the door fairly often. Especially durign the weekend. And since I am almost always naked at home, I had to keep one of those half-size bath-towel-wrap things near the door to have something to just barely cover up in a pinch. And wearing a towel to the door makes it easier to qucikly get rid of people too. lol That's the closest I've come to answering the door nude when it wasn't someone I knew.

When I was in my 20s, I did have a couple women answer the door nude for me when I worked in a hotel though. They needed me to come in and show them how to turn on the jacuzzi. I remember they were both already soaking wet from being in said jacuzzi, and they didn't try to cover up at all. I think they were down for some adult play with me, but I was a bit too shy and just went back to work after turning the jacuzzi on for them. In their defense, the jacuzzi had two switches, an emergency shut-off, and a timer. So it wasn't hard to get confused tring to make it work.

This post was edited

Had the pleasure of sitting and chatting with a female nudist a few days ago who told me that she always answers the door nude to religious groups. Says she never seems to see them back!

This post was edited

I worked for a well known delivery service for several years and have never experienced anyone answering the door naked. I have knocked on the doors and rang the bells of thousands of homes and it just never happened. I have had people in robes or hastily put on t-shirts and shorts come to the door before where you can tell they may have been naked for whatever reason. I did have one customer answer in some loose clothes she just through on and she said, "Sorry it took me so long to get to you, I wasn't dressed." But that's as close as it ever got.

This post was edited

I worked for a well known delivery service for several years and have never experienced anyone answering the door naked. I have knocked on the doors and rang the bells of thousands of homes and it just never happened. I have had people in robes or hastily put on t-shirts and shorts come to the door before where you can tell they may have been naked for whatever reason. I did have one customer answer in some loose clothes she just through on and she said, "Sorry it took me so long to get to you, I wasn't dressed." But that's as close as it ever got.

Did anyone ever answer wearing just a towel?

This post was edited

You wondering how they tied it?

This post was edited

A number of times. When people I know are coming by, of course. Our screened lanai is quite visible to anyone who walks into our yard, so without a dash to cover it's often apparent to them that I'm nude. (If they drive in, as most people do, we have a magnetic sensor out by the road to let us know they're on the way.)

Most recently it was a fellow who had apparently walked up our 400-foot drive, opened our gate, and come on up to the house, quite surprising me, standing on the lanai. I called a "hello", took a quick read of his body language, and decided since he already knew I was naked, there was no point in troubling to dress. I went to the door and spoke through the screen briefly with him, then stepped out into the yard. He was, as it turned out, a nice but rather disoriented homeless guy, looking for family members he couldn't quite identify. I talked with him a good bit to see if there were any way I could help him with his quest, but there wasn't. I told him I'd walk him out, went back in to grab a pareu for the walk down the drive. Our drive goes past the house of a woman who lives alone, so I made sure to walk him past that house and out to the road. As it came time to part, he looked at me not unkindly and just said "thank you for not being a prick."

Twice I've encountered LDS (then known as Mormons) missionaries who walked up while I was out in the garden. Both times, they seemed perfectly unfazed. The first pair asked if they could help me, and I told them with unintended irony that they - in their dark suits and ties - weren't dressed for it. The second time they encountered me down in a hole, and we began our conversation as I painstakingly extricated myself to stand naked with them as we began our conversation. Since the hole was fairly near out outdoor shower, there was a towel right at hand which I was able to wrap around my waist as we talked.

I have answered the door twice, years ago, to missionaries from other groups, who simply turned away silently and left. That did not feel good, and I would not do it again.

This post was edited

Several times I've answered the front door nude when staying in a nudist friend's home. The folks coming to the door were well acquainted with the CO norm there (although nobody else was nude at the time). I don't imagine ever opening the door nude at my home, except for a fellow nudist. My neighbor once found me nude when he visited me unannounced in my back yard. It was a non-issue for him.

This post was edited

No. Everybody was dressed when they answered. I've even come across regular customers here on TN. I added them and we exchanged messages back and forth. They knew who I was and they still put clothes on when they answered the door. That kind of stuff just never happened on my routes.

This post was edited

Yes, but I knew who was at the door. A good friend, who knows I'm always nude at home and doesn't mind, texted me to ask if he could drop by for a chat. So when he knocked I didn't bother putting clothes on to open the door. This is a unique situation where it was safe to do so. Not interested in making anyone uncomfortable.
I have answered just wearing a towel a couple of times over the years. Once when I was just finishing to shower, there was a knock at the door so I grabbed my towel and went to the door wrapping it around my waist as I went. As soon as I opened the door, two members of a religious group started to give me their speech, oblivious to the fact that I was dripping wet. Politely told them I had to finish getting ready and closed the door. The other time was for a delivery that arrived just as I was coming out of the hot tub, had my towel in my hand as I entered the house, through the back door, so I just wrapped it around me, answered the front door, and signed for the package. The delivery guy acted normally, so did I.

This post was edited

Yes, but I knew who was at the door. A good friend, who knows I'm always nude at home and doesn't mind, texted me to ask if he could drop by for a chat. So when he knocked I didn't bother putting clothes on to open the door. This is a unique situation where it was safe to do so. Not interested in making anyone uncomfortable.

A very thoughtful approach to the subject.

This post was edited