RE:Who spent Xmas nude

Yes was up early, started cooking Christmas dinner naked, stayed naked all day.

Dis you have company during the day?
If so, were they nude also?

This post was edited

Not I. Family in and out all day.

This post was edited

Yes entire day. Another question for all those who said nope. How many have family and friends who know you are a nudist and you still dressed?

This post was edited

It was like 50 degrees in Chicago, although it was rainy. So yes I did!

This post was edited

Every other year we celebrate the 3 Days of Christmas. Too long a story. With our girls, sons in law and grandkids in and out from the 23rd through the 25th, We are mostly clothed, most of the time. When the house is empty, except for us two, we're naked. When we spend the night at either daughter's home, we sleep naked but otherwise, clothed.

Today, the 26th, we are home alone. We got home last night around 8pm and immediately stripped and resumed normalcy. We plan to remain naked until Friday the 29th when we leave the house again to visit with some family. New Years Eve and Day will be naked since it'll be just us two.

This post was edited

Every other year we celebrate the 3 Days of Christmas. Too long a story. With our girls, sons in law and grandkids in and out from the 23rd through the 25th, We are mostly clothed, most of the time. When the house is empty, except for us two, we're naked. When we spend the night at either daughter's home, we sleep naked but otherwise, clothed.Today, the 26th, we are home alone. We got home last night around 8pm and immediately stripped and resumed normalcy. We plan to remain naked until Friday the 29th when we leave the house again to visit with some family. New Years Eve and Day will be naked since it'll be just us two.

How do you celebrate Christmas in the alternate years?

This post was edited

Yes entire day. Another question for all those who said nope. How many have family and friends who know you are a nudist and you still dressed?

Did you have any company?

This post was edited

Wish I could. But most of my family and friends dont know that Im a nudist.

This post was edited

I did! It was just my wife and I for Christmas day, so was nude all day. Only got dressed on the 26th just before the kids came over to spend the day.

This post was edited

We did the 26nd. spend all day in a sauna centre.

This post was edited