Group restart

My last group of the same name and content was deleted in the last site update. As with all my groups, screening of all potential members will be done before anyone is allowed to join. This cuts down on those that are either photo collectors, group collectors or friend collectors and those that do not contribute to discussions. That, along with Blank, Private and Minimally filled out profiles or profiles without a profile pic, will not be allowed to join, unless I know you as a friend.

This topic was edited
RE:Group restart

Should probably make sure nothing in the group's name is triggering the new censor word list and make sure nobody tags their pictures with those censor-triggering words, either (which is probably what actually got the group noticed)

This post was edited

Should probably make sure nothing in the group's name is triggering the new censor word list and make sure nobody tags their pictures with those censor-triggering words, either (which is probably what actually got the group noticed)

Would be great to actually know WHAT those triggers are. I can't for the life of me understand how any of the stuff in this group was word triggered. We'll see!! ;D

This post was edited

Andy & Di,

Thanks for re-starting, I had to re-join too. Thanks for the photo's and the time for the group.

Cheers, Steve.

This post was edited