Point Impossible Nude Beach, Surf Coast, Torquay, Victoria

Hi everybody, just thought I'd share my thoughts and photos of some of the nude beaches that I've visited. I'm starting in my home state with Point Impossible. It's located down on the famous surf coast near the town of Torquay and very close to the legendary Bell's Beach surfing venue. It's just over 100km from Melbourne, which seems a long way, but it's not much more than an hours drive, and really doesn't take any longer than driving to Melbourne's nude beach, Sunnyside.
After leaving the highway from Melbourne to Geelong, there's a short drive through the local backroads, and then from Horseshoe Bend Road, on to the Esplanade, and a dirt road for about a kilometre before reaching the car park . There is a second car park to the north, accessed from Point Impossible Road. It's a good idea to get there early, as they're not overly big. I've only visited on a weekday, but I would imagine that parking is hard to get on a weekend.
The beach is about a kilometre in length, and as you'd expect from a surf beach, pristine. Beautiful golden sand on a lovely long, wide beach, with the clothing optional area designated by signage. There's plenty of space for everyone, and with the sand sloping upwards to the scrub at the back of the beach, you get a lovely view looking over the sand and the surf. Not only is it a great place to sunbathe and swim, but it's a beautiful walk along the waters edge for as far as you want to walk. The sand stretching on for miles to the south-west toward Torquay.
It's just a great place to visit, and I can't recommend it highly enough.
Have fun, and stay nude, Michael

This topic was edited
RE:Point Impossible Nude Beach, Surf Coast, Torquay, Victoria

Michael, good summary and great photo's, thanks for making the effort. It is a beautiful beach but not so nice when it's windy, great on a still day

This post was edited
RE:Point Impossible Nude Beach, Surf Coast, Torquay, Victoria

Still yet to get down there...

This post was edited