Full frontal people

Full frontal people is the group name. That implies that people joining are showing themselves full frontal naked without any doubts. Seems reasonable, especially at the site with the name Truenudists. We all look the same, even if we come in different models/size. Be proud of your naked body!

This topic was edited
RE:Full frontal people

Couldn't agree more. Most of my pics and videos here and on the sister site are full frontal, public for all to see and downloadable.

This post was edited

That's right, all in this group should share more and freely, like you did! :-)

This post was edited

Full Frontal...

This post was edited

I agree

This post was edited

i agree thats why non of my pictures are hidden everyone can see all of me on here and ts too

This post was edited

I agree. This site is called True Nudists. I do not understand why members are hiding and being shy. We are all the same with a few variations to make life interesting. We should all be proud of our bodies, whatever our age, size or gender!

This post was edited

Good to see support about the support for naked photos among nudists! I know the site rules regarding certification, but today its easy to get photos of yourself. Everyone (almost) have a mobile with camera . So certification is easy.
Posting is also possible in this group, with the name Full Frontal People..

This post was edited

Good to see support about the support for naked photos among nudists! I know the site rules regarding certification, but today its easy to get photos of yourself. Everyone (almost) have a mobile with camera . So certification is easy.
Posting is also possible in this group, with the name Full Frontal People..

Full frontal

This post was edited

I totally agree, how can you have a nudist site without naked pictures, there seem to be lots of people now hiding behind blank Avatars

This post was edited