Full-Frontal-People

Full frontal people

Full frontal people is the group name. That implies that people joining are showing themselves full frontal naked without any doubts. Seems reasonable, especially at the site with the name Truenudists. We all look the same, even if we come in...

Naked, totally naked in front of everyone

I believe it is normal (not to say obligatory) that every member of the site has at least one photo of full frontal nudity. After all this is a nudist site and therefore no one should have a hard time showing themselves naked. I have no problem in...

Closure of this group

This group will be closed with immediate effect and deleted shortly. However, it will be re-established on another platform. You have the admins to thank for that. There are too many spammers, liars, cheats, scammers, love scammers and identity...

Latest Post
by  
New rules and requirements

As of today, all members require certification to join this private group. Those who do not yet have certification will be given one week to do so. After that, all members without certification will be deleted and removed. TN has tightened the rules...

Middle Tennesee I hate clothes - Happy Naked...

Love to be naked around my friends - even those that wont get naked

New to Group

Hi All, I'm John and I am New to the Group.

New groups

I just want to let you know that there are some new groups of mine: Active Nudists, Naked Posing Women, Naked Around a Sign, Naked Snow Women, Naked Easter, Lateral Nudists, Naked Pool Women and Plus60 Nudists. Feel free to join them by interest....

Latest Post
by  
Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity...

Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves Springfield MO Area Send me a private message if you'd like additional information ~ Men Only ~ Male Bonding ~ Male Camaraderie ~ Platonic ~ Strictly Nudist I'll provide: ~...

Naked unshamed

I posted a photo of myself in the group in which I am, of course, completely naked. I am not ashamed to show myself naked because I consider nudity a natural fact, a need to be myself in freedom and sincerity and not a sexual provocation. I am...

Completely naked looking for naked friends

As the name I chose says, and as my photos show, I am naked, completely naked. Not only do I not feel embarrassed or ashamed to show myself naked for all to see, but rather I am happy to share my full nakedness with anyone. Nudity is not for me a...

Latest Post
by