Hello Everyone

I wanted to briefly share my story.

Growing up I was always fascinated by nudity but never acted on it. I often imagined what it would be like to be naked with others in school or work, or just to do things like a naked movie night at home. It was a very common dream that I would have.

On a hot night during 2020 I started sleeping naked. I absolutely loved it. If felt amazing. I started staying nude longer at home to the point that I am nude a often as I can while at home. I just love the feeling.

I struggled a lot with my opinion on the way I looked. I have been working on bettering myself physically and mentally, losing weight in the process. Seeing myself naked has led to me actually liking the way I look. I am able to take the time to look at myself and actually find things that I like.

I thoroughly enjoy being nude at home but I want to take it social. I know I've signed up here before and panic deleted my account but I really want to get to know people. Im open to chatting and being friends on here.

In closing, I look forward to meeting people and hope everybody has a happy and healthy new (nude) year.

Chris

This topic was edited
RE:Hello Everyone

Welcome to our world. If you dont chicken-out youll discover that the fear is an unfounded creation of your imagination. Take the opportunity to visit a nude club or clothing-optional beach and discover what youve been missing. Find any nearby nude groups at the AANR website and have fun. Youll wish youd done it sooner.

This post was edited

Welcome to the nudist community, I grew up very much like you, always was intrigued about nudity but did not act on it. It was eye opening experience when I started 7th grade P.E. Class and having to shower with my classmates and friends at the end of class. It was much later in life when I had the opportunity to get naked, It was awesome being free from clothes and feeling the sun warmth on my naked body. Embrace the nudist lifestyle and have fun, just tell yourself to Just-do-it and overcome your fears.

This post was edited

Welcome to our world. If you dont chicken-out youll discover that the fear is an unfounded creation of your imagination. Take the opportunity to visit a nude club or clothing-optional beach and discover what youve been missing. Find any nearby nude groups at the AANR website and have fun. Youll wish youd done it sooner.

This is 100% accurate! My only regret in my journey is waiting too long due to unfounded fear. This community has some fantastic, supportive people.

This post was edited

By all means look for clubs, people, beaches, resorts, whatever that are near and accessible to you. There's absolutely nothing comparable to real-life social nudity. This website is a great resource for making those discoveries and connections, and you're off to a good start by joining local Groups here.

You'll read lots of stories here about how worries disappear quickly once you've been with others in a nudist context and the sky doesn't fall. Nothing you can do online can compare - or, for that matter, fully prepare you.

Post pics if it helps YOU feel more comfortable. Don't do it because somebody urges you to; the site certainly doesn't require it, and an experienced nudist has seen it all. The pic-trade thing that's encouraged in the online world actually has nothing to do with social nudism. You probably already know that you can post for friends only, so you can check out a profile before friending them. Is there any hacking risk? For that matter is there any real risk if a pic gets out? Much less than you might imagine in either case, particularly if it's not the sort of genitally-focused / face-obscured pic that the site aggressively discourages anyway.

This post was edited