RE:Waxing

I gave my car a good waxing last week. The muddy rain just rolls off now.

This post was edited

Never happened. I suppose I would just proceed as if he was a female. Maybe easier if he wasnt too attractive.

This post was edited

Ive been getting waxed for years now have had 4 or so different female waxists one younger gal attractive she alway wore clothes waxed me and my gal another was a lady similar age she arranged swingers partys and sold lingerie at them she asked us to attend I said we should my gal not as interested however she told my gal about a position for a lady to answer phones and lay out towels etc at a sensual massage studio for men and women by men and women etc my gal went met the lady and was interested ( Id say if she got the position and was asked to give massage if the client was suitable she probably would have and told me after)

Anyway the lady chose another women

We me and my gal nude swam after wax with her a while

My current waxists is a very attractive female she at times has worn see through pants clearly I could see her underwear she does a great job and if she was nude or anything else when I got waxed Id be ok

The waxing aint sexual it makes me retract if anything not grow

After however she rubs salve on me and thats nice so if she was to be nude no problem

I dont have a problem with anyone nude with me female wise or possibly male excited over my gal

Id love it if once or twice a month you could go to public pool for nude swim spa etc

And or nude restaurant or bar

This post was edited

I don't know who likes it more when I have my wax and obviously I always end up erect, ether my wax lady or myself!! But nothing ever happens apart from a cheeky smile from her when she asks me to hold it out the way

I think one reaction is enough.

This post was edited

Not waxing, but massage therapy.
My son went to school to become a certified massage therapist. He was warned before he decided to go there that there were limited employment opportunities for male massage therapists because both male and female clients often prefer female therapists.
He never did find a job in the field.

This post was edited

Not waxing, but massage therapy.My son went to school to become a certified massage therapist. He was warned before he decided to go there that there were limited employment opportunities for male massage therapists because both male and female clients often prefer female therapists.He never did find a job in the field.

Way off the topic of this waxing thread but my two cents must be paid.

I find this a simply pathetic window on the American take on what's important. I feel deep empathy for your son's predicament. And why should one's gender have much if any importance when it comes to who's doing a massage? It feels sexist to say it, but here I do go ~ the male massage therapist's physique could possibly offer the ability to maneuver and manipulate the paying customer more effectively due to its typically more robust nature. Knock my words if you must, but there they are.

Deciding on the talent of the individual therapist by experiencing an initial massage - instead of assessing them by their genitalia - seems slightly more intelligent, but then there does exist a certain lack of sense when it comes to such personal decisions. If someone is mentally uncomfortable with the idea of having a male work out their physical kinks through massage, the logical choice is a female therapist, otherwise the mental discomfort when the massage commences will likely cause the session to be quite ineffective.

Our resort has a somewhat unusual situation in that we have two very talented massage therapists who are married to each other. My partner gets two massages from them every month, switching between the husband and wife every two weeks. She finds both of their massage styles to be amazingly therapeutic, but with such differing abilities, she feels that by alternating between them, the added benefit she receives is undeniable. We are very lucky to have two residents who have this training and level of talent, so be sure to book your appointments early if you plan to come to White Tail Resort. They do couples massage as well! Sounds like a grand Valentine's/Galentine's Day present to me. I swear this didn't begin as an advertisement...

This post was edited

I've had both male and female waxing technicians. Doesn't make any difference.

This post was edited

I've had both male and female waxing technicians. Doesn't make any difference.

This post was edited

Not waxing, but massage therapy.My son went to school to become a certified massage therapist. He was warned before he decided to go there that there were limited employment opportunities for male massage therapists because both male and female clients often prefer female therapists.He never did find a job in the field.Way off the topic of this waxing thread but my two cents must be paid.I find this a simply pathetic window on the American take on what's important. I feel deep empathy for your son's predicament. And why should one's gender have much if any importance when it comes to who's doing a massage?

From what I gathered from him, many women don't want any male other than a romantic partner touching their bare skin, and most straight men don't want another male touching their bare skin. This was in 2009 - 2010, attitudes may have changed since then.

This post was edited

Why Is It Difficult For Male Massage Therapists To Find Massage Jobs:

"Many men do not want to be massaged by another man. Many women have been victims of physical or sexual abuse by men and prefer a female therapist. Other women may not have this issue but just feel more comfortable with a female therapist. Your potential market is half as large as that of a female therapist."

This post was edited