RE:I'm curious

I am always naked when I am at home. My clothes come off within minutes of getting home, and I do not put on clothing again until I have to leave.

In warm weather, the only thing I have to take off when I get home is a pair of shorts.
I never wear underwear, and my shirt and footwear come off in the car after my last stop.

This post was edited

I think more men are naked as we are more self confident naked, women have so much social pressure to meet a level of some beauty standard whether naked or not, which is a shame, they miss out on alot.

This post was edited

Being bare around the home with your loved ones is one thing; being comfortable nude with people other than the ones in your household does take some additional leaps of faith. This group is all about home nudism so I'll focus most of my comments in that area, acknowledging that plenty of nudists entertain people outside of their nuclear group in their home spaces, and also taking a look in the final paragraph at an aspect of this thread of thought that needs to be included.

Both through internal acceptance of oneself and with the comfort of knowing you are not being judged when you are allowing others to see all of your body, men and women and the in-betweeners can all find those comforting thoughts assisting them in letting down the guard which is clothing. To suggest that males are simply more self-confident than females - and that that is the reason there are more men involved in nudism in general - misses the mark. To further the conversation, I add that one's gender has little to do with the deep desire to be socially bare, that it much more involves where a person comes from and what society has come to expect of us. The latter has been mentioned; the former needs to be addressed (or maybe undressed?).

Men have a tendency to forget the large percentage of women who have sexual trauma behind them. And I specifically note - this thread and the focus of male vs female involvement in nudism - men surely suffer sexual trauma as well but that's not to my point. The numbers are staggering as to how much physical sexual abuse goes on in our world, and mental sexual abuse needs mentioning here as well, all while factoring in that many of these instances are never reported and are thus not part of these disturbing statistics. When someone survives these experiences - and many do not (or are haunted by them long term) - the altered person has to move through many stages before coming to a point where the safety barrier of clothing can be put aside. Never discount this situation ~ hiding one's tender parts from others behind cloth when you've suffered such trauma does seem an often insurmountable obstacle to entering into social nudism of any kind. I feel that this point is statistically significant and needs to be included.

This post was edited

I am always naked when I am at home. My clothes come off within minutes of getting home, and I do not put on clothing again until I have to leave.

Some people drive drive home nude so they have nothing to take off when they get there. Do you ever do that?

This post was edited

I have to say, I'm not quite sure how this 'thread' in a 'Naked at home' group has somehow diversified into one of 'sexual trauma'! Yes, in the broader sense of enjoying naturism, sexual aspects certainly become an issue, and for sure that is significant in the statistcs of more men than women openly expressing themselves as being 'nudists'. Speaking more generally (TN as a whole) it is sadly so obvious that many members here have motives far from those understood by 'True' nudists... and whilst the majority may be males, it is also evident that so many fake 'female nudists' infiltrate this site (shame on the administators that whilst so many 'normal' none sexual words are now edited and yet they continue to allow such 'fake' true nudist infiltrations!). That said, getting back to the true thread of 'being naked at home' ...... that to me at least, would be something that is a logical pleasure that any individual can enjoy and also amongst consenting couples. Certainly for 'True Nudists' that is all we 'have' during the cooler winter climes, whilst we wait for the warmer weather to return. The fact that we do so, is I feel in essence a reflection of our true selves and an expression of true naturist enjoyment and relaxation. What I would understand and totally appreciate as being a significant issue (and please forgive me any miss interpretation, as I'm a single male) is that of being openly naked at home, (oh, for sure some of these inoffensive words will be edited out, but hopefully my thoughts will come across) is the home environment when offsrings are part of the home 'unit'. That in itself opens up far more potentially problematic scenarios, not just in the home. We can hope that through responsible and correct education, those may one day be possible to overcome or at least improve upon, with a more tolerant and understanding society. True Nudists.....can only hope!

This post was edited

I certainly do

This post was edited

That goes for me too. Would be down for chatting more with anyone who wants to message me

This post was edited

I'm willing to bet more men spend time nude at home then women. When I go to resorts there are always more men than women. I bet it is the same at home the man likes being nude but the woman not as much if at all. That is just what I have observed over all the years being a nudist.

This post was edited

I have fun working around the house nude best thing is painting you never get paint on your clothes

This post was edited

I like working around the house nude. I sometimes do work at my girlfriend's house nude, too. The ladies don't like to walk around nude, but they're older, and I think that makes a difference.

This post was edited