practice nude with my step d a d

i usually secretly pratice nude with my step d a d. he taught me lots of tips and poses or nude together! he also taught me to practice nude in 69 position.

its hard to practice nude in this position with my step d a d. but he told me thats how the real men practice. we have to put each other hairy cock inside mouth. until both ejeculate hot sperms in mouth of each others. and then we have to drink all sperms

add my telegram to chat more or to exhange photo. i have photo of myself and him pratice nude in 69!

@asianthongnudist

This topic was edited
RE:practice nude with my step d a d

can admin please remove this garbage?

This post was edited

can admin please remove this garbage?

Just flagged his htread (and him) with admin - we'll see if they do their job.

This post was edited

This type of post, obviously, does not belong here. Maybe they dont know about TS or possibly they treat this as a bulk mailing in hopes of finding some takers. Lets try and show them the way to the exit as soon as possible. Its really sad.

This post was edited

Just flagged his htread (and him) with admin - we'll see if they do their job.
I've flagged him - he has been posting this stuff everywhere.

This post was edited

I flagged both as well last week on this thread as well as others.
Sorry to see it still here.

This post was edited

Also flagged the OP earlier today. This does not belong on TN.

This post was edited

Asleep at the wheel in here - nine days since the post and still the defecate remains. They're too busy editing what matters not to bother with the real problems.

This post was edited

So very true Will, we can only hope they'll get round to such whenever they get a m-o-m-ent!! :O ;) With all who pay their subscriptions, you would think they should be able to pay the correct and able people to manage this site!

This post was edited

up

This post was edited

It is bad enough that this thread is still around after being flagged here and on the other threads where it has been posted.
Now the original poster is even reposting in order to bring it to the top of the thread.

I have flagged this again.
Lets see if it does any good.

This post was edited