RE:Taking a Poll - How Secret Do You Keep This?

Only mentioned to a couple of close friends, and not encouraged them to join us yet. Met a couple of people of TN at the beach; maybe more this summer.

This post was edited

Only mentioned to a couple of close friends, and not encouraged them to join us yet. Met a couple of people of TN at the beach; maybe more this summer.

This post was edited

All 4 of our kids (4 grown) know, but don't necessarily approve because they were raised differently. I don't keep it a secret from anyone. If they don't approve, that's their problem. My official email account that I give to doctors, my gym, City govt, etc also contain parts of my user name ,"NakedReader" and I explain that it's because we are nudists and also because I love to read. --- of course, since my husband and I are both retired, we don't have to fear job loss or retaliation from anyone. I think my approach is a positive way of normalizing nudism as a lifestyle.

This post was edited

PS: Although I feel free to share out personal lifestyle choices, I will never disclose the status or choices of my nudist friends. That choice belongs to them alone.

This post was edited

PS: Although I feel free to share out personal lifestyle choices, I will never disclose the status or choices of my nudist friends. That choice belongs to them alone.

Thats very respectful

This post was edited

It. is di fferent for everyone Ii have three sisters..two of them know and the one who doesnt, would freak and judge, so dont care to get into that.

I have friends that know and have introduced some to nudism. Co-workers dont knowvery few friends do.

I have nudist friends that dont care who knows and I admire them.
EVERYONE MUST DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES I believe.
:))

This post was edited

Same for us. We let our friends know but dont push it on them. Even have the group picture from the nude cruise near the bathroom door. So people will find out on their own

This post was edited

I don't have a hang-up about folks knowing I'm a nudist. My wife & I are nudists, my two sons know are nudists even though they don't practice.
Quite a few of our friends know that I'm a nudist and are quite aware that I am generally nude 24/7 at home and in the garden or beach. I have been naked in friends hot tubs, they accept that i don't wear anything at all and are still quite happy to let me practice that. All in all its about normalising communication, as opposed to sensualisation etc.

This post was edited

No friends know at all. Unless we see them one day at a resort lol

This post was edited

Some friends know, many do not. My son obviously knows as he too is a member, my daughter does not as she would likely have me committed...

My son and I meet occasionally at an Old Chicago hallway between us. I often wear a Lake ballcap and or Tee shirt so most of our friends there know or they're oblivious.

This post was edited