Can you suggest few good Whiskeys ? grew up with Old Gran [removed] JD Candian Windsor

Vodka Man Kettle one .. Van Gogh .. Branching out .. So I hope some one can suggest few ,,Thanks for help

This topic was edited
RE:Can you suggest few good Whiskeys ? grew up with Old Gran [removed] JD Candian Windsor

Dont do Makers Mark ! Stupid way of capping a bottle.
Love Canadian.whiskey !
Kentucky style is good if aged

This post was edited
RE:Can you suggest few good Whiskeys ? grew up with Old Gran [removed] JD Candian Windsor

You opened a big ol can of worms.
Sipping or mixing?
Price range?
Corn, wheat, barley, peated?

My favorite sipping: Highland Park 12 year scotch,
Wellers bourbon, and Balcones Rumble.

My favorite mixing: Evan Williams bottled in bond, Buffalo Trace, and Naked Malt.

This post was edited

Ohh now I have a lot more choices. Lol

Why am I sipping wine now. Lol

This post was edited

Wine is for mornings, thats why. Ha, ha!

This post was edited

straight sipping

This post was edited

I like bourbons myself. My go to is Makers Mark, but if Im feeling budget conscious Even Williams is inexpensive and tastes pretty close.

This post was edited

I had to laugh, the whiskey's name got censored!!!

This post was edited

Wine is for mornings, thats why. Ha, ha!
My favorite spirit is a good aged rum.
My "go to" is Plantation 5 year, sometimes I splurge for the 20 year.
I love to sip on a finger or two on cold mornings with my coffee.
It's super tasty and smooth. A nice palate cleanser with a warn slow burn and a savory finish.
Sometimes I'll add a few drops of molasses for an even richer flavor.
A great way to start a winter morning.

This post was edited

Jeffersons small batch is very good.

This post was edited

Buffalo Trace is good!

This post was edited