RE:Separating social nudity from sexual nudity

Anyone else getting bored with old-school nudism and the recurring, ridiculous protestations of nudist asexuality?Whats wrong with sexual nudity anyway? Why does it have to be separate?We are sexual beings. Our sexuality isnt contained in our clothing, so it isnt removed when we remove our clothing.Its 2023 guys - sexuality has been emancipated. Get over it.

Very well said. nudity and sexuality are both our natural form. Clothing was constructed to cover our skin for sexual denial. We, and I mean me, as a nudist are shedding that archaic concept and embrace the totality of who I am as well as all of those around me, and especially those I would call my friends. That being said, we all should still be respectful of others. That does not mean that we deprive ourselves of everything just in case one thing "may" offend someone. I challenge you to go about your day, and never do ANYTHING that could possibly offend ANYONE. It is literally impossible. The best thing is to read the room. Gauge your behaviors based on those close to you. Push the limits a bit, and if you get a negative reaction, then adjust accordingly or move to another area or group. Surround yourself with like minded people.

This post was edited

Clothing was constructed to cover our skin for sexual denial. We, and I mean me, as a nudist are shedding that archaic concept and embrace the totality of who I am as well as all of those around me, and especially those I would call my friends. That being said, we all should still be respectful of others. .
While I certainly agree that for a long time, sexual denial has been a significant reason for people wearing clothing, some anthropologists believe that the original reason for clothing was a practical one. People started migrating further from the equator during a time of global cooling and they needed some sort of cover to keep warm. Perhaps the current combination of global warming and many people moving closer to the equator (at least in theUS) will help people abandon clothing or at least be more tolerant of those who do.

This post was edited

Where is the evidence for the idea that clothing was created for sexual denial. That a new one.

This post was edited

Where is the evidence for the idea that clothing was created for sexual denial. That a new one.

Youre wasting your time, all his facts are form a toddlers storybook.

This post was edited

I thought that was an interesting take as well. I'm quite sure weather had a lot more to do with it.

This post was edited

Thank you sooo much! I am the same way.
Thank you for being so clear with your explanation.
Id love to chat more with you on this topic

This post was edited

Where is the evidence for the idea that clothing was created for sexual denial. That a new one.Youre wasting your time, all his facts are form a toddlers storybook.

Still amazing to me how easily some people just make up and spout their own alternative "facts' with absolutely no basis in reality or truth. Guess that is the world we live in now.

This post was edited

I thought that was an interesting take as well. I'm quite sure weather had a lot more to do with it.

Wealth and weather. The rich could afford it, the poor were lucky to have rags. The more clothes you had on, the richer you were (or appeared to be to your neighbors). Now you have to have some wealth to join clubs or go to resorts where you can shed the clothes.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Now you have to have some wealth to join clubs or go to resorts where you can shed the clothes.John aka cobeachbum

On point this is a real problem in naturism today. The business model works mostly for those with means. The options for others are limited.

This post was edited

At the core of this "debate" is that many though not all have come to equate any form of nudity including sexual nudity as nudism. That is particularly though not exclusively the case in U.S. Europeans are more likely to see the practice of social nudity as naturism and a practice that should be available to everyone including families.

Injecting sexual nudity into nudism precludes families with children and has given ammunition to the segment of the U.S. population that wants to remove nudism from the social landscape all together. None of that really matters to the sexual libertines who simply use nudism a practice that is non sexual for the sexual proclivities.

This post was edited