RE:I'm curious

When it comes to painting, I am sloppy. I always got paint on my clothes. Since I moved into my new house, I have been painting my rooms while totally naked. No more ruined clothes for me.

This post was edited

Great idea unless oil based - then might not come off!

This post was edited

I always paint while nude. It feels good plus no paint on any clothes.

This post was edited

I am a widower who never wears clothes when home, I feel being nude in my home is nothing to be ashamed of , only wished that I had started long ago

This post was edited

For me, being nude around the house is very pleasant & it makes chores feel less like work. It just makes it all more fun. Its pretty simple, really.

This post was edited

For me, being nude around the house is very pleasant & it makes chores feel less like work. It just makes it all more fun. Its pretty simple, really.

AGREE!

This post was edited

Totally agree, Plus when working, I don't get too hot and sweaty when nude.

This post was edited

I am nude often around the house and also in the back yard in good weather. Chores, reading, working at home, etc. There are times when it's just too cool, and have discovered that a poncho is a nice coverup of shoulders and torso front and back, open at the sides, so it' minimally constricting. But I live alone, so there's no negotiating required to be nude. Just coverings on my chairs, which get laundered often.

This post was edited

From my experience on these types of boards on many, many different websites, it definitely is the guys that are more apt to be naked more often. Even my wife, a devout nudist, will slip on a t shirt, a cover up or house dress on occasion. She says it's to keep the boobs in check! LOL

For me, I'm always naked at home. I'm more productive with housework, yard work, fixing things, building things, doing things, while I'm naked. I've been this way since I was 14. I'd be left alone at home and the first thing I did was strip and complete the list of chores on my mom's list. To me, it just feels natural to be naked always.

This post was edited

There are times when it's just too cool, and have discovered that a poncho is a nice coverup of shoulders and torso front and back, open at the sides, so it' minimally constricting.

A poncho is definitely a a good choice when its cooler just invested one also great to quick throw on then I need to run out to the porch and could be seen by others.

This post was edited