RE:What looks best, cut or uncut?

Im uncut and I like both but I like uncut to play with!!

This post was edited

For me I love looking at cocks, whether cut or uncut, but find the sight of the glans just emerging form the foreskin is the sexiest image.And from my experience I find it the most arousing feeling as I pull my foreskin back slowly...

I much prefer seeing cut cocks, seeing the gland protruding is so sexy, i have thought about getting circumcised late in life

This post was edited

I love either, both look great to me though I have came across a new odd looking cut dicks, too much skin cut off or something.

This post was edited

I prefere a guy with a uncut penis like myself

This post was edited

I don't mind showing my errect uncut penis to you guys

This post was edited

Looks better uncut by far

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

The male penis is simply beautiful cut or uncut. It is a treat in my opinion to see other uncut men like myself. I did feel a bit odd growing up in a country where most men are cut. As an adult, I realized and appreciated my foreskin more.

This post was edited

Everyone can have their opinion as to whether they think intact or circumcised "looks best". A natural penis is covered with foreskin. Unfortunately, many guys don't get to choose whether they remain intact or not. My choice would be that ALL males get to choose, for whatever reason, whether they keep their penis natural, or get circumcised.

This post was edited