Menstration

Im curious how you ladies handle your periods when nude?
Also discharge. I am a very well lubricated woman, and i think about what would i do when i sit down and leave marks where i sit?

This topic was edited
RE:Menstration

I do use tampons usually and care to wash me often. But I also know other ladies preferring the bikini bottom / menstrual pad solution that is widely accepted at nudist sites here. I think just do as you feel comfy with.

Concerning your other question, it's good use to bring a towel to sit on. So no problem this way.

This post was edited

Depends on my mood and my flow, and just what else is going on in life.

But typically if i am active and about the house a tampon is enough. Sometimes i will wear thong/thong liner or panties/liner too.

Sometimes just panties/pad

Sometimes if i am just lunging around a tampon/towel works.

This post was edited

Man here (apologies) writing on behalf of my wife.

She wears a tampon with the string cut off and tucked in. That way she is still able to stay nude at the resort - and no one can tell she's on her period.
She's done it several times without any incidents.

This post was edited

More manly advice, and more apologies for sticking my information where it doesn't belong (the male component, not the tampon!).

Rules at our nude resort - the only two people who are allowed to wear anything around the pool area: kids too young to be potty trained are required to wear plastic pants over their diapers; women on their period can wear shorts. Everyone else stays clothing free unless the weather's foul.

Last weekend, someone new to the resort (I work in the office) asked me during their first visit if an adult diaper is allowed for people who have specific issues which would require them. I didn't ask the management yet, but it seems obvious to me that if someone needs such a device due to a medical condition, that would be absolutely permissible. With the median age of nudists generally moving upward, there will be times.

This post was edited

These days most of the ladies use tampons. The other thing is that the #1 Rule of naturism/nudism that we always carry our own towels to sit on!!! We do not sit bare arsed on anywhere!!

This post was edited