We are making an upgrade right now.

Sorry for the interruption, we are working to improve your experience. Thank you for your patience

ENL sister group

I'm sure many of you know there's a sister site to TN and also a sister group to ENL.
I will continue to post pics of my fabulous nudist friends to TN ENL but most are being deleted by our over enthusiastic mods which can be rather frustrating and spoiling the enjoyment of nudists on this site, Jeanne has graciously accepted me as a mod/member of the sister group... I understand that the photo posting is more relaxed there so will start a posting campaign on the TS ENL group, those who are members there too, enjoy! Those who aren't... err, you'll miss out I guess... sorry!

Richie, (fan of Elegant [and gracious] Nudist Ladies everywhere) x

This topic was edited
RE:ENL sister group

3 lovely nudist photos loaded today to TN ENL all deleted by the mod, 4 equally lovely photos loaded to TS ENL not deleted by the mod.

Go figure!

Richie x

This post was edited

For one week only I am relaxing the gender rule on the TS Group. Hope you can join. Please dont be shocked.

This post was edited

I will go there again today.

It might be a better place for everyone anyway. Same topics as here could be nice. But things that could not be asked on TN. Ohh yes those beautiful pictures of women being free to choose what is put out there. J has posted some amazing real life pictures and they are beautiful.

Happy Ladies Day to all our wonderful ladies. Thank you again

This post was edited

You've certainly chosen a bold cover photograph, Jeanne!

This post was edited

For one week only I am relaxing the gender rule on the TS Group. Hope you can join. Please dont be shocked.

Seems to me we have just the right member count there now at 69, somewhat ironic really.

This post was edited

Yes it is
But what about 68 and I oh you one Lol

This post was edited

Not many joined, another 5 days for men to get through the screening.

This post was edited

I'll join.

This post was edited

The group on the sister site says "invalid token". when I try to sign up.

This post was edited

Maybe change browser. I let 2 in today.

This post was edited