Taking advantage of the weather

Well, we hit 60 degrees today. Got to enjoy some naked time outside. Ive been naked at cooler temperatures but for me 60 is when it starts to get real comfortable. What about everyone else, how cold is too cold?

This topic was edited
RE:Taking advantage of the weather

Generally 70F for me, but if the air's still and the sun's out...

This post was edited

I can do about 50F with the sun out & no or very little wind but below that its going to be just a quick outing at best. I think it made it up to the high 60s here today so it was quite nice. I hope the trend continues.

This post was edited

Upper 50s with bright sun and light wind.

This post was edited

I can do about 50F with the sun out & no or very little wind but below that its going to be just a quick outing at best. ,,,

My lower limit is 50F for any amount of time but enjoy hiking at that temperature, especially if it's sunny and I'm in the woods where there is no wind. Breaking through the trees at an overlook or summit can make it chilly, however. Should be pushing close to 60F tomorrow (Saturday) in southern New Hampshire - I'm planning a walk.

This post was edited

I was able to get out for a walk in my wooded area. 50s ,sunny and no wind. It was great. It was a little muddy, but that added to the fun. I posted a couple pictures on my account.

This post was edited

It's cold this weekend but jumping into spring this week. My local spot is calling my name!

This post was edited

Oh my name is being called also.
Its been to long since I was naked with other people.
The nude hiking area is only a hour from here. Never been to this area, but heard it was a great spot for naked in nature

This post was edited

My pc tells me it's 9C here in the UK and raining too - can't wait for the better weather to arrive - I do love the sun on my body as we all do

This post was edited

My pc tells me it's 9C here in the UK and raining too - can't wait for the better weather to arrive - I do love the sun on my body as we all do

Likewise for me its down to 8C and heavy rain, too cold and wet for me too, role on the summer

This post was edited

Got an hour of naked time out on the patio today. It was 14/57 degrees. First time this year, Cant wait to do it with others.

This post was edited