Nudism in the news

Australian talk radio station 2GB in Sydney had a short segment in the daily US report as part of the breakfast programme covering the Pittsburgh Area Naturist Group's nude ten-pin bowling event on the 28th of April. The local host indicated he won't be going but it sounds fun to me!

This topic was edited
RE:Nudism in the news

Nude bowling should be on every nudists bucket list, it's on mine.

This post was edited

That sounds like it could be a really good time. Its just up the road from me on I-85 & others about 960 miles or so. Hmmmmm . . . on second thought I might want to look for one a little closer. LOL

This post was edited

Australian talk radio station 2GB in Sydney had a short segment in the daily US report as part of the breakfast programme covering the Pittsburgh Area Naturist Group's nude ten-pin bowling event on the 28th of April. The local host indicated he won't be going but it sounds fun to me!

It's intriguing as to why this event and if they've ever covered others such as WNBR or World Hike Naked Day.

I'm not cynical just curious, and as to whether some of the people behind the scenes are regulars at Sydney CO beaches

This post was edited

It's a regular segment where their US correspondent has a couple of items to discuss in the segment - usually one serious and perhaps the other quirky, (They do a similar segment for the UK, too - the concept seems a staple for Aussie talk radio shows at various times of the day.)

As to the topic choice, I guess it's just what the correspondent wants to discuss and perhaps he offers a wider selection of topics for the show to choose from before the segment goes to air. He may well live locally to Pittsburgh and may have covered the WNBR in an earlier segment, perhaps years ago.

Ben Fordham sounds particularly averse to the concept of getting the gear off. Perhaps he's overcompensating. A Sydney nudist should call in one day on the precept of discussing a local nude event (even make up one - a record nude ladies at Lady Bay, perhaps?) and then challenge him to visit!

This post was edited