TN Mods deleting ENL Pics

Well well, it may be one mod, it may be many... but Richie the sleuth may have found one of them.

6.35AM Richie posts 6 beautiful pics of our lovely lady members to the ENL album, writing commentary for each pic...
6.36AM Tony53 (private profile and a TN mod, not a contact of mine) views my profile.
6.37AM 6 beautiful pics removed from the ENL group album.

Coincidence? Never... maybe I'll speak to Tony and see what he says about his actions. Maybe I'll report it to TT1 and TT2 and complain...

This btw, happens every day, but Tony53 has revealed himself, but not in a naked way! Maybe he's one of the clothed nudists? Who knows?.

Anyone a friend of Tony and could appeal to his better nature?
Rx

This topic was edited
RE:TN Mods deleting ENL Pics

Good work Richie... and good luck getting a reply that explains the picture moderation methodology... I've tried posting a few perfectly innocuous nude pics on my profile over the last few weeks and have now given up, as none made it through ... trying to understand this site's logic is like trying to get the truth about a princess from the palace.

This post was edited

I received an answer from Tony53.

He didn't think I had permission to post the photos and thought they were downloaded from the Internet by me...

I can assure you, i post photos emailed to me by the ladies themselves, if the photo appears on other sites, then that is quite possible, TN is not the only show in town.

Maybe we will get progress?

This post was edited

Would it help if the ladies posted a message to your timeline regarding their permission to post on their behalf?

This post was edited

Yes, there should be some way of vetting that. I do notice that sometimes you state that you are posting with the permission of the model.

This post was edited

Without trying to sound too much like the *Mad magazine Spy vs Spy* of old, it would probably be a good idea to keep your mod discovery methodology out of public view. If Tony53 now knows how you found his identity, he & potentially others, will not use the same routine in deleting future pictures they deem unacceptable. And good work for finding one of the nefarious creatures of the dark deletion creed. Its just one small step forward for freedom & thats a start that is truly needed. All hail sleuth Richie. This message will self d e s t r u c t in an hour or so.

This post was edited

Oops. . . .I forgot other nefarious creatures removed the edit function of posts so the above stuck. This may be a job for Ethan Hunt; would anybody happen to have his email? nervous LOL . . .

This post was edited

Good work !
Maybe we dont have to cross our legs but cross our fingers

This post was edited

I'm quite surprised that he answered.

Of course, vetting won't work and you know very well why.

I occasionally checked girls' pics on Tineye any google images and when I found a match I would stop uploading the pics of that member. But none of my pics or those of my models' exist anywhere else on the internet and they were still systematically deleted.

This post was edited

Why do goofballs always have to screw up a good thing??
I have sadly watched this happen to our (formerly) favorite nudist (clothing optional) resort in northwest Oregon. It USED TO BE absolutely wonderful, a haven for fellow natutists to GET NAKED and enjoy the camaraderie of social nudism. But anymore....apparently certain factions have gained control, and now---at last year's St. Patrick's dinner, in a filled room, I was one of 2, 3 at the most, fully nude, with only a handful partially so. We have to drive 80 miles to visit, pay our day fees, and frankly it's just not worth it. I can be naked by myself (or with wife) at home. We haven't been back since.

I've been a certified lifetime member of TN (and TS it's sister site) for a number of years and it breaks my heart to see this madness happen here.
If you're one of the (expletives withheld) censoring fully acceptable, tasteful photos-- either GET A LIFE or go somewhere else to be miserable, but leave us TRUE NUDISTS alone !! We're adults who choose to be here to share this wonderful freedom and enjoy fellowship with one another. 'Nuff said.

This post was edited

A conundrum I guess.

While some ENLs certainly have kept their secrets only for the eyes of TN (or TS) members I suppose it's not a surprise some do also wish to share those same images with a wider audience. Especially when effort is taken to create that nice image, only to be shattered into a shower of 1s and 0s. What's an ENL to do? Or a mod? Or a Group mod?

All I can do is appreciate what is shown here.

This post was edited