Acoustic guitar mashup

I just played a mashup of Bob Marley (Three little birds) and Bobby Mac Ferrin (Dont worry be happy) at naturist resort talent show first time playing guitar naked on a stage.

Has anyone else performed on guitar clothes free?

This topic was edited
RE:Acoustic guitar mashup

Not yet - !

But only because I'm a newbie on the guitar, and need to work on the instrument a bit.

Long-time naked-getting guy though, and looking to giving it a go!

This post was edited

That reminds me of a scene from an old 70s move called Goodbye Girl with Richard Dreyfuss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ__914fAOM

This post was edited

Every year we have a nude party at a local ranch that has a large stage. We organize a talent show during the party letting any members or guests perform a song, read a story or poem, tell a joke, do a dance, etc.
Played guitar and sang a number of times.

This post was edited

Every year we have a nude party at a local ranch that has a large stage. We organize a talent show during the party letting any members or guests perform a song, read a story or poem, tell a joke, do a dance, etc.Played guitar and sang a number of times.

Who organizes that your travel club? What songs did you play/sing

This post was edited

Yes, our travel club, the Southern California Naturist Association (SCNA) organizes the event.
Over the years I've performed the Rolling Stones "Sweet Virginia", "Clean Elvis" by Dan Reeder, "Wine With Dinner" by Loudon Wainwright, "Willin'" by Little Feat, and John Prine's "In Spite Of Ourselves" as a duet with my wife.

This post was edited

Over the years I've performed the Rolling Stones "Sweet Virginia", "Clean Elvis" by Dan Reeder, "Wine With Dinner" by Loudon Wainwright, "Willin'" by Little Feat, and John Prine's "In Spite Of Ourselves" as a duet with my wife.

Cool I am going to suggest something of the sort to the non landed club I participate in. Hoping to do a couple domes at the resort talent show this year. I dont know any of the songs you mention. I will have to look them up.

This post was edited