RE:Your preferred pics

Please remember those of us in Western Hemisphere are asleep when you first post pics.

This post was edited

Okay for us, that love the beach. But live in the desert away from the beach. Please never stop trying to post those pics.

Oh being relaxed with your legs apart is the wonderful feeling. But we love what you post any thing that you are posting. Dressed in a cool outfit is a fantasy come true.

This post was edited

Ok, today, three pics in the second best category you voted for: fully dressed.

Kinda depressing if you think of it. I offer my nude and exposed body in any way you prefer and guys go "oh no, better put something on and show fully dressed pics". But fine, I can take directions.

These pics are mine, they exist nowhere else on the internet (yes, I checked, just to make sure I didn't publish them on my Instagram or something), they are fully and decently dressed in clothes I can (and did) wear in public and my face is unmasked. I should be allowed to post those as per TN rules, right? But my bet is they will be deleted.

Ok, there is a slight sheer mask in one and a bit of a nip slip in another (but you need to squint or enlarge to see that - why would you do that?). But the third one is completely irreprochable. The kind of pics of your fianc you would send to your mother.

The bets are on and the clock is ticking. When will the mod deleepte them?

This post was edited

Oh, and Richie and Jeanne, please don't approve these pics. It's an experiment and I want to be able to delete them even if they are not among the last 6 ones.

This post was edited

Ok, today, three pics in the second best category you voted for: fully dressed.Kinda depressing if you think of it. I offer my nude and exposed body in any way you prefer and guys go "oh no, better put something on and show fully dressed pics". But fine, I can take directions.These pics are mine, they exist nowhere else on the internet (yes, I checked, just to make sure I didn't publish them on my Instagram or something), they are fully and decently dressed in clothes I can (and did) wear in public and my face is unmasked. I should be allowed to post those as per TN rules, right? But my bet is they will be deleted.Ok, there is a slight sheer mask in one and a bit of a nip slip in another (but you need to squint or enlarge to see that - why would you do that?). But the third one is completely irreprochable. The kind of pics of your fianc you would send to your mother.The bets are on and the clock is ticking. When will the mod deleepte them?

Very classy photos, fab outfit, love them...

This post was edited

By Flora:

Come on guys, you know that you are bored but to are too gentlemen to admit it. Which is cool, if you weren't like this you wouldn't be in this group.

Ok, three more beach pics.

What is a bit surprising about the results of this poll is how high fully dressed pics scored (second position!) and how low open legs ones did (last position!).

Perhaps it's just a question of how being gentlemanly manifests itself. :-)

This post was edited

Ooh, those clothed pics must have been way too risque!

This post was edited

Ooh, those clothed pics must have been way too risque!

Gone before 10AM uk time

This post was edited

Now this is interesting. I'll repost them just for the evening mod to delete them again and with the slight hope that someone could explain why fully dressed pics, visibly mine and without any erotic or provocative slant, are censored.

This post was edited

Just curios , why are TN mods are trying to delete a lot of pics form our group ? Is there something wrong or what should I have to concern before upload pic to the group ?

This post was edited