RE:Experiences

My fraternity house also had a gang shower so everyone saw everyone. Saturday evenings before parties, several of us would gather and drink beer, taking turns to use the 8 shower nozzles. And yes, many of us had nicknames which were used in public. Mine was "Red" because of my pubes.

This post was edited

I have noticed that people definitely check me out in nude group settings, but it is because I am very small, much smaller than average. I used to be self conscious about that, but I guess now it gives me a little tingle.

I think it is great to see a guy who is much bigger than me, and I especially love it when my wife is with me on a nude beach or something. One of my favorite things to do is to point out the guys with big cocks to my wife and wave at them to see if they will come over to say hi. After they walk over and talk for a bit I will excuse myself to go jump in the water, When I come back I will make a point to stand right next to him so my wife an clearly see the striking differences between us- how much longer and thicker he is than me. Sometimes I get a little fired up, but he will still be twice my size or more!

Just one of the fun experiences we get to have as nudists!

This post was edited

I have noticed that people definitely check me out in nude group settings, but it is because I am very small, much smaller than average. I used to be self conscious about that, but I guess now it gives me a little tingle.I think it is great to see a guy who is much bigger than me, and I especially love it when my wife is with me on a nude beach or something. One of my favorite things to do is to point out the guys with big cocks to my wife and wave at them to see if they will come over to say hi. After they walk over and talk for a bit I will excuse myself to go jump in the water, When I come back I will make a point to stand right next to him so my wife an clearly see the striking differences between us- how much longer and thicker he is than me. Sometimes I get a little fired up, but he will still be twice my size or more!Just one of the fun experiences we get to have as nudists!

Do you ever use the famous response when laughed at? "It filled two prams."

This post was edited

Never heard of a 'pram'. Is that a British unit of measure?

This post was edited

Actually "pram" is a perambulator or baby carriage or stroller!!

This post was edited

That's funny! I'll file that away for later use. :-)

This post was edited

Reverting to the original topic, one experience I have regularly had on clothing-optional beaches is that some clothed women carefully inspect my genital region while simultaneously pretending that I am not there.
This always amuses me but I find it difficult to predict which women will do this and so my wife has never witnessed this phenomenon when we are together.

This post was edited

Reverting to the original topic, one experience I have regularly had on clothing-optional beaches is that some clothed women carefully inspect my genital region while simultaneously pretending that I am not there.
This always amuses me but I find it difficult to predict which women will do this and so my wife has never witnessed this phenomenon when we are together.

This post was edited

Reverting to the original topic, one experience I have regularly had on clothing-optional beaches is that some clothed women carefully inspect my genital region while simultaneously pretending that I am not there.This always amuses me but I find it difficult to predict which women will do this and so my wife has never witnessed this phenomenon when we are together.

I know the feeling that has happened to me in the past even when my wife is with me, but also the clothed men also check out my wife, textiles must be fascinated by a naked body or just want to have a good luck

This post was edited

I know the feeling that has happened to me in the past even when my wife is with me, but also the clothed men also check out my wife, textiles must be fascinated by a naked body or just want to have a good luck
It seems to happen irrespective of whether my wife is with me - most;y when we are sunbathing naked together where the beach is quite narrow between the rocks. My wife tends to get checked out so often that I've almost stopped noticing it - even though we are now both in our 80's.

This post was edited