RE:Your preferred pics

Just curios , why are TN mods are trying to delete a lot of pics form our group ? Is there something wrong or what should I have to concern before upload pic to the group ?

The main reason I've seen, other than the obvious that it's an erotic pic that we must be saved from seeing... is that the member loading the pic isn't clearly the subject of the photo.
Whether dressed or undressed.
If you're certified (age verified) and the pic is of you... the pic will be approved by the TN mod. I have written to one of our pic approving mods to explain i have the permission of each lady I post for, that seems to work some of the time... if Tony53 is mod on duty when i post.

Richie x

This post was edited

Not really. TN policy is that non certified members can post dressed pics.

This post was edited

Not really. TN policy is that non certified members can post dressed pics.

I was more talking based on experience rather than policy.!

This post was edited

Just curios , why are TN mods are trying to delete a lot of pics form our group ? Is there something wrong or what should I have to concern before upload pic to the group ?The main reason I've seen, other than the obvious that it's an erotic pic that we must be saved from seeing... is that the member loading the pic isn't clearly the subject of the photo.Whether dressed or undressed.If you're certified (age verified) and the pic is of you... the pic will be approved by the TN mod. I have written to one of our pic approving mods to explain i have the permission of each lady I post for, that seems to work some of the time... if Tony53 is mod on duty when i post.Richie x

Interesting I will try to post something and will ask myself for a permission to post it please don't delete it.
I'm joking.

This post was edited

Great Minti. The evening mod seems to be more lenient than the morning one, who deletes every thing by principle.

And because you have complained that I never show my eyes, here they are. Wonder if the morning mod will delete a pic with showing just a face. I guess he will.

This post was edited

I see activity diminishing in this group and increasing in the sister group on TS. Now, I am not surprised, guys like sexually explicit pics and videos. I guess in particular the ones of ladies they got to know a bit.On the other hand, in some of my topics I asked members (who, let's face it, are mostly guys) how they would like me to dress to accompany them at a party where everything is allowed. And the answers ranged between classic sexy (heels, very deep cleavage, very short skirt) and erotic/sexy (see-through stuff, very open clothing revealing the lack of underwear...). The pics I posted were either nude or in the latter category. Ok, a couple of times I did post open legs pics, but that was an exception to confirm the rule. And to reward some members who seemed to be so interested in seeing that.Now I stopped visiting for a while because honestly, there is not much animation around here. But let's make a poll.What pics (of myself) should I upload next/mostly:1. Artistic, suggestive, dressed sexily, with a bit of mystery. You can imagine taking me out and capturing the attention of every guy around;2. Dressed very provocatively, with the occasional see-through garment and revealing clothing mishap. It's so nice to see under my clothes while still leaving something to the imagination;3. Provocative and surprising, like say fully topless or bottomless. You find this erotic and sexy;4. Just simple nudes in nature, natural and wholesome, nothing hidden. Why bother with garments and tricks when my skin is the best cloth;5. Seducing nudes, wearing heels and makeup, maybe some jewels, dancing or posing... Just like before, assets visible but nicely displayed;6. Very erotic nudes, style open legs or bent over. You might not see all of me, but you will see "it", and that's the essential;7. Explicit pics on TS. Again, you might not see all of me, but you can imagine yourself being in the skin of my partner and that is so nice.Depending on the number of votes, I may be posting some pics in the chosen category.

I think everyone here is just happy to have you back. ;-)

This post was edited

Even head shots while fully dressed were deleted by the night mod. Reposted to see whether the morning mod does it too.

This post was edited

Ok, 5 more dressed pics. I'm sure by now everybody is bored of them so I'll stop the torture here. But you asked for it, didn't you.

In fact, I got more comments and likes on one of my dressed pics than I got on any of the nude ones. Ok, there was a bit of a nip slip there, but you had to squint to see it and why would you want to do that when you can see me naked any time you want. Should I feel insulted? Am I already so hard on the eye when naked that I should better cover myself?

This post was edited

I guess the dressed pictures have two dimensions of creativity - clothing choice andthe pose. As much as I enjoy all of the pictures, I can struggle to come up with a comment worthy of gracing the image at times.

Mint's gold star must surely help a photo get accepted if a mod forgets the intricacies of the posting rules. Her photos also have a different interst in trying to determine how daring she was in getting the picture. So many daytime photos in a populous city!

This post was edited

Nothing like a few photo's to get the group stirred up again!

This post was edited