RE:Sexy clothes fetishes

Weighing in after many have offered answers to lovely Flora's specific queries, but with an aside due to my general curiosity: The only close friends I have who taken the flight to visit d'Agde and talked about it - he's recently accepted his female side, changed his/her name and typical dress code to be very feminine in public (when they aren't visiting our nude resort and they must be bare), and begun hormonal treatments. In your experience (or anyone else's who is reading this), does d'Agde see much patronage from alternative-to-hetero people?

The embrace of LGBTQ+ inside the nudist community where we live is moving forward, with sometimes chunky-clunky, sometimes smooth steps forward, and even the unfortunate step back here and there. With her many visits to the resort city, Flora's take on this would be welcome information, along with anyone else's perspective who has visited d-Agde and is in one of the alternative camps would be much appreciated.

This post was edited

The weather in Cap d'Agde today is 67F/19C with thunderstorms, so I would choose something revealing but comfortable at those weather conditions. Above all, you must be happy to be sexy, and, for me to be happy looking at you, you must be happy as well. So a full-length dress, perhaps slit on the sides but using thick cotton or some non-itchy wool to be warm. Deep cleavage at the top of the dress but covered with a transparent poncho, water repellant also if such things exist. Above all, I would want you to feel comfortable under the conditions but be proud of what you are wearing and radiant. Perhaps an umbrella, so you would stay more or less dry, but not transparent so you could "tease" the view, now revealing what you want to reveal and suddenly not revealing. Sleeves on the dress or elegant long gloves, also to stay warm. Shoes may be thigh-length boots with the not stated purpose of being warm and dry, but also sexy. If you are happy, then I am happy.

This post was edited

We loved the sexy dresses worn at Cape. Amisha wore a very short n skimpy see thru dress with G strings to the night club. It was something we wil never wear elsewhere.

This post was edited