Fun in the nude

Love being outdoors nude, also love being nude while in the hot tub, pool, relaxing on a nice summer day. Cant beat a nice nude hike or boating all natural. What are some of your favorite activities while nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Fun in the nude

I like the same things and body painting at the nudist resort that I'm a member of.

This post was edited

I like hiking nude as well, but my favorites are nude volley ball and ptanque.

This post was edited

My wife enjoys chillin' and reading, going for walks, light hikes and would definitely play golf while nude. I enjoy all those things and some more athletic things like pickleball, non-competitive tennis and volleyball. We've been to several dances at our club and resorts. We enjoy being nude outdoors with our friends and sharing a bottle of wine and good conversation.

This post was edited

That's a tough one. Everything I do would be more fun nude with a few exceptions, mostly associated with snow. One thing I found I didn't like as much was riding my mountain bike. I didn't like the feeling of being less protected. However, I think that was mostly psychological. If it was something I did more often, I would likely get over it. The thing I like most? Probably--hiking.

This post was edited

Toss up between yoga outdoors, fitness work out and hiking! All of which I believe are way more fun clothes free.

This post was edited

Walk in the street while its raining. Clothed the cloth stick to skin etc. But unclothed its just enjoyable.

This post was edited

Walk in the street while its raining. Clothed the cloth stick to skin etc. But unclothed its just enjoyable.

This post was edited

The wife and I are habitual paddle-boarders at our resort. :)

This post was edited

Hello. I like to do the work around the house naked, and when I'm done, I ride around the neighborhood naked, sitting on my horse.

This post was edited

Body painting is my favorite activity because it's so beautiful when finished .

This post was edited