RE:My gym dilemma

Or even Flora attending in her yellow and grey exercise ensemble... :-)

This post was edited

He should not have offered such a deal , and you should not accept these terms. Accept the offer to use his gym, accept he could be there, but none of the additional conditions.

This post was edited

Now that I think of it, maybe his proposal was not so transactional, maybe it was simply a joke or a compliment. "If you model too, absolutely any night you want. Or a Sunday evening" (they close at 6 pm on Sundays). I smiled in a certain way, winked and said Maybe, thanked for the smoothie and left.

Either I tell him that no, I wouldn't be modelling nude (although I most likely would) or that the girls are only comfy when everybody is nude and he would have to drop kis kit too. If D or T are around they won't mind, I've already made them take their kit off when assisting me. D is very ,uh used to nudity, T is becoming too.

This post was edited

Now that I think of it, maybe his proposal was not so transactional, maybe it was simply a joke or a compliment. "If you model too, absolutely any night you want. Or a Sunday evening" (they close at 6 pm on Sundays). I smiled in a certain way, winked and said Maybe, thanked for the smoothie and left.Either I tell him that no, I wouldn't be modelling nude (although I most likely would) or that the girls are only comfy when everybody is nude and he would have to drop kis kit too. If D or T are around they won't mind, I've already made them take their kit off when assisting me. D is very ,uh used to nudity, T is becoming too.

If you suggest everyone, he too, is naked he might jump to a conclusion of what the evening may become! If that's not the intention then you may need to make that very clear to him so there is no misunderstanding.
Rx

This post was edited