Dancing naked on bar tables

It only happened to me once. Ok, 1.5 times. That is, without counting a couple of times in private gatherings, among friends. Such as for the last New Year's Eve party, but it was a special setting: we were 8 ladies and 7 gents and we went on my big balcony to salute the new year. One girl popped up her dress and we all followed suit. It was cold but we danced there, naked, waving hello to neighbours for at least 15 min. Then we got inside and one girl popped on the diner table. I have a very sturdy table, we pulled a bit the plates aside and made space for two girls to dance on the table at the same time. We were a bit tipsy, we let the guys film us (something I normally never do). Then I got my bag with extremely revealing outfit and wigs and each of us chose one, then we danced again on the table. Then we all gave lap dances to each guy...

But I think I told that story. And anyway, this was among friends, it does not count. We had all seen each other naked before (ok, except one guy, but he didn't look upset, shocked and disgusted, on the contrary, he seemed to enjoy a lot the party, he did not run for the mountains...).

I'm a trained dancer, ballet in my early teens and, when it became clear that I was getting too tall for ballet, ballroom dancing - national vice-champion twice. I was too tall for this type of dancing also, good male dancers over 1.93m are rare. I'm not a great club dancer but people have a tendency to remark that I dance differently than most girls in a club. Too bad nobody wanted to see any video of me dancing in the nude when I offered, that would have avoided this long explanation.

So the first time I danced naked on a table in front of strangers happened in Cap d'Agde. Sure, you will be disappointed, nudist city and all. In fact practically nobody is nude in the evening - but many ladies do wear outrageously daring outfits in a sort of a sexy carnival. It was our first stay in Cap and I was wearing a very sexy little dress, but not excessively see-through, something I could (but wouldn't) have worn in a club in Paris. It was short and tight enough and transparent on the sides so you could tell I wasn't wearing any underwear (underwear is of course a no-no in Cap). So sexy but quite conservative for an evening in Cap. I was still quite shy, it was among the first evenings in Cap... I did get more relaxed afterwards and wore some of those ridiculously sexy D bus me on the internet (OK, I also do buy a few, but they are limited in number as they are of good quality and expensive). Including once being paraded on a leash, wearing only high heels, a collar, makeup and whip marks all over my body... I told that story too.

In the evenings, we would do like everybody else, walk a bit around for some people watching (yes, part of the "canival"), then stop at a bar for drinks, then go to a restaurant terace for dinner and people watching, then usually also to a club (yes, they are swinger and we are not, but most patrons there were just tourists...). So we stopped at this bar, it was open to the alley, nothing fancy, just a bar with square tables laid continuously around the walls and people standing and drinking, some of them dancing in the middle. Don't remember the name. Very few were lucky enough to have seats at the tables, it was crowded and the vast majority were enjoying their drinks standing.

D doesn't like to dance but he did his best to humour me a bit, then he declared that he would rather drink than dance. So I continued to dance alone and even handed D my (second) drink so that I can feel freer. There was this very spectacular drag queen near me, slim and tall (well, s/he was on platforms, probably in real life s/he was about my height) and s/he was making me lots of complements, sending me kisses and pretending that s/he got so hot...). We were towering above the patrons and s/he was a good dancer so we kinda started to dance together.

Then a lady popped on a table and almost immediately took her dress off. She was not the youngest, the sexiest or the best dancer in the world but she was so natural and self-confident that she was adorable and it was hard to look at anything else. She danced nude on those table lined up continuously close to the walls for 2 or 3 songs, then she went down, exhausted and in sweat.

That's when the dragqueen invited me to go on the table. And s/he was not alone, as we were dancing a circle had formed around us and everybody was applauding and asking me to pop up. I refused but D whispered in my ear "go for it, dance for us" and I reluctantly let myself pushed up on the table(s) and started to dance in their applauses.

But after a little time, they started to chant "take it off". I was a bit upset and wanted to go down but they all protested and D made a sign to take my dress off so in the end and very reluctantly I took it off and threw it in the room and started to dance. A bit modstly and timidly first but after another drink (fourth?) was handed to me by the barman I became comfortable, stopped worrying about how high I can raise my leg without being vulgar and really went for it. I went on for quite some time, maybe five, maybe ten songs... before deciding to step down and immediately realising that whoever had my dress was not going to give it back to me. It was light enough to fit in a trouser pocket.

Everybody was offering me drinks and inviting me to dance but I grabbed D's arm tight, hiding myself a bit, and asked him to go home so that I can put on another dress. D insisted to finish his drink first, which I had the impression it took forever as I was the only one naked in a big crowd, then we walked back home. Our "home" was not far (the beach-side "villas" for those who know Cap) but D refused to give me his shirt and we had to take the long way, walkIng along the main alley, where most of the "carnival" took place, like this, him wearing formal black trousers and shirt and I wearing high heels, thigh highs and whatever was left from my perfume and makeup. And D was in no hurry although, as I was about to discover, he had found the whole experience very arousing, so our stop-over at our "home" was longer than planned.

The second time I danced naked on a table it was not really a table and it was not a nudist context, but I'll tell that story another time if there is an interest from members. Was it scaring? Thrilling? Arousing? I'll also tell that in a possible second installment of this story, no time now.

This topic was edited
RE:Dancing naked on bar tables

Such an adventure. I'll bet everyone there remembers the night with fond memories. I'm sure those memories are only enhanced by your apparent shyness and obvious skills on your feet. Would love to hear D's retrospective impressions!

If you were ever brave enough to do a repeat performance, I imagine you now would pull off the moment with considerably more poise and confidence, but whether it would beat the more 'innocent' version could only be judged by one fortunate enough to witness both.

This post was edited

Now just one minute FloraT... who said we didn't want to see you dancing naked?
A post of that even for a sorry time would be rather lovely.

Great story as ever.

Rx

This post was edited

Ill bet that the stories of the gorgeous lady dancing on the tables still comes up in conversation there & with a very positive & appreciative fashion. The real thing is that you enjoyed yourself & everyone had a great time. Please feel free to post your video whenever you feel the urge. I am sure you will have a very attentive audience here.

This post was edited

I dont recall Flora offering up any videos of her dancing - nude or clothed. Im certain that if she had , there wouldve been enthusiastic and positive responses. I am definitely in the enthusiast camp.

This post was edited

I shudder to think what I might have broken besides just the table if I had climbed up there. Good for you to be so limber and balanced and in high heels even!

This post was edited

Flora, always interesting to read about your adventures. Indeed you would be the center of attention with your height and poise and then dancing on the table in the nude.

This post was edited

It sounds like it was a very intriguing evening. I have funded a table dance or two in years past but have yet to have the pleasure of enjoying people I know dancing nude on a table. It sounds like an activity to look forward to!
I have often dreamed of being that very person, nude in a crowd, dancing on a stage!

This post was edited

I once indulged in a bit of uninhibited tabletop dancing in the nude. It happened not long after I embraced nudism, perhaps just a year into it. It was at a cozy gathering among friends, with the ambiance heightened by a few glasses of champagne and the pulsating rhythm of the music. Our venue was a private affair, with a trestle table positioned near the pool, adorned with scattered plates and cutlery. In a moment seized by the spirit of the music and the joy of the occasion, I found myself atop the table, moving to the beat as if the world's judgment mattered not.
In a bold display of liberation, I shed my bikini and continued dancing with abandon. Initially, there was a hush among those present, but it swiftly gave way to enthusiastic cheers and applause.

This post was edited

I once indulged in a bit of uninhibited tabletop dancing in the nude. It happened not long after I embraced nudism, perhaps just a year into it. It was at a cozy gathering among friends, with the ambiance heightened by a few glasses of champagne and the pulsating rhythm of the music. Our venue was a private affair, with a trestle table positioned near the pool, adorned with scattered plates and cutlery. In a moment seized by the spirit of the music and the joy of the occasion, I found myself atop the table, moving to the beat as if the world's judgment mattered not.In a bold display of liberation, I shed my bikini and continued dancing with abandon. Initially, there was a hush among those present, but it swiftly gave way to enthusiastic cheers and applause.

GO Kerrie, oh to have seen that performance! Wonderful

This post was edited

I once indulged in a bit of uninhibited tabletop dancing in the nude. It happened not long after I embraced nudism, perhaps just a year into it. It was at a cozy gathering among friends, with the ambiance heightened by a few glasses of champagne and the pulsating rhythm of the music. Our venue was a private affair, with a trestle table positioned near the pool, adorned with scattered plates and cutlery. In a moment seized by the spirit of the music and the joy of the occasion, I found myself atop the table, moving to the beat as if the world's judgment mattered not.In a bold display of liberation, I shed my bikini and continued dancing with abandon. Initially, there was a hush among those present, but it swiftly gave way to enthusiastic cheers and applause.

I will applaud you once more!! Oh, to have been there!

This post was edited