Bianca Censori's bottomless antics

Kanye's West young new wife is very sexy. Not that I am a big fan of D cups (I have a pair of those myself, thank you, and I would gladly exchange them for Bs) but I must admit that her boobs are spectacular. Ok, they may be C's because she has a very small frame but whatever.

She is making the news for wearing extremely daring outfits in public. In their latest visit to Paris, she was seen wearing only a top and some see-through stockings with no panties. So yes, she was essentially bottomless. All the tabloids started to speculate that she might actually be arrested and all. Now, to avoid losing my train of thoughts and going off topic, here is what I want to write about in his topic: whether or not she is forced by Ye to wear such provocative outfits; my experience with going bottomless in public; and whether or not her provocation is good for nudism and nudists.

So all tabloids claimed that Kanye is forcing poor Bianca to wear that stuff. And when I say tabloids I mean all the media of course. If you know a media outlet which is not a tabloid please let me know and I'll pay for it. To a certain extent, I admire more the people and fashion tabloids than the economic ones (like say the Economist or WSJ) or the political ones (like say NYT, WaPo or BBC) - at least they are open about their business model, what they are and whom they cater to. But this is I guess a different issue, let's not get off topic.

So what do I believe? Ever since I first read Kahnemann's "Thinking, fast and slow" (RIP, great man!) I promised myself to never "believe" in terms of yes or no, only to "think" I'm terms of probabilities. Now, I obviously can't really claim that I have sufficient data to calculate chances with any degree of certitude, but the mere process of trying to find ways to calculate this forces your brain to switch from Kahnemann's System 1 (fast, easy, emotional, selected by our animal evolution) to System 2 (slow, difficult, logical). So whenever I try to "think" (System 2) rather than "believe (System 1) how likely is that an agent did something, I try to ask 3 questions: motive, means, history.

So let's take Kanye first. Does he has a motive to make Biance wear those outrageous farmers in public? I would say that yes, he has three different possi le reasons. The first could be be that he likes to expose his wife for all to admire. Some men are jealous and want to keep theirwife covered and modest, some are the opposite. I know that D wants me daring and exposed, but he is likely in a minority. I have no means to evaluate how likely it is that Kanye is in this category, but this should not prevent me from going further with my difficult, System 2, endeavour. Let's put the probability at 50%, which I would guesstimate is about average for western men. The second reason could be that Kanye is a Dom who likes to humiliate and control poor Bianca. Again, I don't know enough about him to assess this - let's put this at 10%.

The third and most important, is notoriety. Publicity. Eyeballs. Look. If anyone claims that Ye has the best voice in the world or that Bianca (or Kim, btw) is the most beautiful woman in the world that someone needs to have his eye sight and hearing checked professionally asap. Kanye built an empire based in notoriety. So did his previous wife. They are famous mostly because they are famous. And are billionaire for the very same reason. So I would put the probability that Kanye wants Bianca almost naked in public as a publicity stunt at say 75%.

Now I don't have a way to weigh these and calculate a consolidated probability so I will guesstimate that the likelihood that Ye wants Bianca dressed like that is very high - definitely above 75%.

Second criterion. Does he have the means to coerce Bianca to do what he wants at a high cost (such as public shame) for herself? I would put this at say 70%. He is rich and famous. He is 17 years older. He is probably quite strong willed. and he may be a great man, a great lover and a great mind (ok, judging by the couple of interview instead, this last assumption is highly unlikely, but if beauty is in the eyes of the beholder smartness must be in the ears of the listener so...).

Third criterion. History. Does he have a history of coercing his partner's into doing provocative things? No idea, no info here. Most men do influence women, few actually coerce them. Say 25%.

So all in all, Kanye has the motive, the means, but his habit/history of coercing women is unknown. Say it is 60% likely that he MIGHT coerce Bianca. But does he NEED to? For this, we need to look at the same criteria from her perspective.

So does Bianca have motives to show off almost naked in Paris restaurants? Big yes. Maybe she is an exhibitionist (say probability 15%), maybe she is a sub (5%) and, most likely, she knows that you need to shock to become famous and rich. Remember Paris Hilton's sex tape? Better thing to ever happen in her life.

Look. Bianca is 29, has graduated in architecture but has discovered a vocation for modelling. She is very short (1m62), with big boobs so, sexy as she is her chances to become a top fashion model are extremely slim. She could do some nude modelling, but nobody gets famous or rich from this and she is left what? Ten years for such career. So her best bet is to become famous, open her line of clothing, a line of perfume, of cosmetics. Turn celebrity into wealth without moving a finger. So yes, she has one big motive to do this. And don't forget that Kanye is rich, she likely has a prenup contract so she is far from being a billionaire, but like Kim, she could become one if enough people are interested in her.

Does she have the means? Sure. She has a great body, a shame to keep it hidden. The only things which could hinder her would be Ye or her own morality. But show me a girl who would refuse to go bottomless in Paris if this could make her billions.

But does she have a history of exhibitionism? Yep. Her risky outfits predate her meeting with Ye.

So now let's leave the aside, tpercentageshey were only a gimmick to follow a method. I'd say however that Biance is far more likely than not to be in as much, if not more that Ye.

But damn. I wanted to write about 3 different issues and I only covered one in what is likely the longest and most boring post I ever wrote. I guess I'll leave my own experience with being bottomless in public for another time. That is, if anyone gets this far with the reading. Chances for which are likely around 2-3%.

This topic was edited
RE:Bianca Censori's bottomless antics

Kanye's West young new wife is very sexy. Not that I am a big fan of D cups (I have a pair of those myself, thank you, and I would gladly exchange them for Bs) but I must admit that her boobs are spectacular. Ok, they may be C's because she has a very small frame but whatever.She is making the news for wearing extremely daring outfits in public. In their latest visit to Paris, she was seen wearing only a top and some see-through stockings with no panties. So yes, she was essentially bottomless. All the tabloids started to speculate that she might actually be arrested and all. Now, to avoid losing my train of thoughts and going off topic, here is what I want to write about in his topic: whether or not she is forced by Ye to wear such provocative outfits; my experience with going bottomless in public; and whether or not her provocation is good for nudism and nudists.So all tabloids claimed that Kanye is forcing poor Bianca to wear that stuff. And when I say tabloids I mean all the media of course. If you know a media outlet which is not a tabloid please let me know and I'll pay for it. To a certain extent, I admire more the people and fashion tabloids than the economic ones (like say the Economist or WSJ) or the political ones (like say NYT, WaPo or BBC) - at least they are open about their business model, what they are and whom they cater to. But this is I guess a different issue, let's not get off topic.So what do I believe? Ever since I first read Kahnemann's "Thinking, fast and slow" (RIP, great man!) I promised myself to never "believe" in terms of yes or no, only to "think" I'm terms of probabilities. Now, I obviously can't really claim that I have sufficient data to calculate chances with any degree of certitude, but the mere process of trying to find ways to calculate this forces your brain to switch from Kahnemann's System 1 (fast, easy, emotional, selected by our animal evolution) to System 2 (slow, difficult, logical). So whenever I try to "think" (System 2) rather than "believe (System 1) how likely is that an agent did something, I try to ask 3 questions: motive, means, history.So let's take Kanye first. Does he has a motive to make Biance wear those outrageous farmers in public? I would say that yes, he has three different possi le reasons. The first could be be that he likes to expose his wife for all to admire. Some men are jealous and want to keep theirwife covered and modest, some are the opposite. I know that D wants me daring and exposed, but he is likely in a minority. I have no means to evaluate how likely it is that Kanye is in this category, but this should not prevent me from going further with my difficult, System 2, endeavour. Let's put the probability at 50%, which I would guesstimate is about average for western men. The second reason could be that Kanye is a Dom who likes to humiliate and control poor Bianca. Again, I don't know enough about him to assess this - let's put this at 10%.The third and most important, is notoriety. Publicity. Eyeballs. Look. If anyone claims that Ye has the best voice in the world or that Bianca (or Kim, btw) is the most beautiful woman in the world that someone needs to have his eye sight and hearing checked professionally asap. Kanye built an empire based in notoriety. So did his previous wife. They are famous mostly because they are famous. And are billionaire for the very same reason. So I would put the probability that Kanye wants Bianca almost naked in public as a publicity stunt at say 75%.Now I don't have a way to weigh these and calculate a consolidated probability so I will guesstimate that the likelihood that Ye wants Bianca dressed like that is very high - definitely above 75%.Second criterion. Does he have the means to coerce Bianca to do what he wants at a high cost (such as public shame) for herself? I would put this at say 70%. He is rich and famous. He is 17 years older. He is probably quite strong willed. and he may be a great man, a great lover and a great mind (ok, judging by the couple of interview instead, this last assumption is highly unlikely, but if beauty is in the eyes of the beholder smartness must be in the ears of the listener so...).Third criterion. History. Does he have a history of coercing his partner's into doing provocative things? No idea, no info here. Most men do influence women, few actually coerce them. Say 25%.So all in all, Kanye has the motive, the means, but his habit/history of coercing women is unknown. Say it is 60% likely that he MIGHT coerce Bianca. But does he NEED to? For this, we need to look at the same criteria from her perspective.So does Bianca have motives to show off almost naked in Paris restaurants? Big yes. Maybe she is an exhibitionist (say probability 15%), maybe she is a sub (5%) and, most likely, she knows that you need to shock to become famous and rich. Remember Paris Hilton's sex tape? Better thing to ever happen in her life.Look. Bianca is 29, has graduated in architecture but has discovered a vocation for modelling. She is very short (1m62), with big boobs so, sexy as she is her chances to become a top fashion model are extremely slim. She could do some nude modelling, but nobody gets famous or rich from this and she is left what? Ten years for such career. So her best bet is to become famous, open her line of clothing, a line of perfume, of cosmetics. Turn celebrity into wealth without moving a finger. So yes, she has one big motive to do this. And don't forget that Kanye is rich, she likely has a prenup contract so she is far from being a billionaire, but like Kim, she could become one if enough people are interested in her.Does she have the means? Sure. She has a great body, a shame to keep it hidden. The only things which could hinder her would be Ye or her own morality. But show me a girl who would refuse to go bottomless in Paris if this could make her billions.But does she have a history of exhibitionism? Yep. Her risky outfits predate her meeting with Ye.So now let's leave the aside, tpercentageshey were only a gimmick to follow a method. I'd say however that Biance is far more likely than not to be in as much, if not more that Ye.But damn. I wanted to write about 3 different issues and I only covered one in what is likely the longest and most boring post I ever wrote. I guess I'll leave my own experience with being bottomless in public for another time. That is, if anyone gets this far with the reading. Chances for which are likely around 2-3%.

Nicely written Flora, there's definitely encouragement and a joint desire for Bianca to be almost naked, both parties gain from the exposure that Bianca generates... gets folk talking about her, gets her noticed and that's publicity, I hear there's no such thing as bad publicity.

So, neither one nor the other is driving this exposure, both are willing parties to the stunt.
Rx

This post was edited

Someone said 'there is no such thing as bad publicity'.
And someone else said 'follow the money'.

This post was edited

:-o

Not only did I read to the bottom (!) of your post but I checked some pics!

Perhaps that's less believable than publicity seeking!

Anyway, my first thought is that she'd not be one to bee concerned if her yoga pants suffered from show-through. Second, I would have thought a pair that were consistently sheer to the waistband would be more stylish and less 'where's my skirt?'. Thirdly, a ladder? Get some nail polish on that before it runs further. And only if it's hidden by your skirt. Oh, then forget it. Finally, she at least has chosen the appropriate hairstyle for such a look, I guess.

Overall, a big cohort of French gals could probably rock that look with so much more panache. Including all our hostesses.

This post was edited

For my two cents worth; this is another variant of *getting clicks*. This current superstar duo is out hitting the sites in a seen & be seen side show. These players know the ropes and are marching forward in an attempt to rack up more followers on their chosen media site. I dont have any use for it but obviously a large flock of sheep are blissfully following along. Lets hope that same group makes good wool or there may be mutton on a future menu.

This post was edited

...what is likely the longest and most boring post I ever wrote. I guess I'll leave my own experience with being bottomless in public for another time.

Forgive me, but I'm inclined to agree. I don't think anyone or anything should be beyond reproach or above critique but I never figured you one to indulge in tabloid and celebrity gossip, especially to what's tantamount to a publicity stunt, as many others have mentioned. You've given this more words and thought than the subject warrants... and probably even more than Ye and Bianca did.

I would've preferred your own experiences, even if embellished, over a speculative think-piece about the actions and intentions of a narcissistic, multi-millionaire celebrity and his exhibitionist wife.

This post was edited

Oh I wish I could say that I know who you are talking about. But no I dont care about the rich or famous ! They are supposed to be entertainers . So what ! Same thing with the sports figures !

These people make their money from us watching them !

As for the idea of walking around a city with no bottoms on. Love the idea !

Its getting closer to that as a style now. If you have the money and the ability. But thats been what the fashion world shock value ! Look at the runway shows for decades.

But reality is so different from fantasy.

This post was edited