Hiking

Who is planning to get out and do some naked hiking around Colorado this summer?

This topic was edited
RE:Hiking

Colorado and NM. Hiking, camping, and some fly fishing up in the high country!

This post was edited

I plan on being at VVHS (OLT) towards the end of July/beginning of August timeframe (Still deciding if I want to involve the membership meeting in my stay or not). Lots of hiking opportunities without fear of law enforcement hassles.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I plan on being at VVHS (OLT) towards the end of July/beginning of August timeframe.
Hopefully, we will cross paths this year. My first trip there will be in a month for Naked Gardening Day. I've always met some fun people planting bulbs and pulling weeds at Everson Ranch (also part of OLT).

This post was edited

I plan on being at VVHS (OLT) towards the end of July/beginning of August timeframe (Still deciding if I want to involve the membership meeting in my stay or not). Lots of hiking opportunities without fear of law enforcement hassles.John aka cobeachbum

Well, my plans are now in flux due to family issues. I will be there, just not sure what week now. Need to figure it out soon to get reservations in.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I'll be interested to see what this year brings. I think last year because reservations were often needed well in advance, which meant needing some form of membership, there was a shift to a more naturist crowd. It was nice.

This post was edited

I'll be interested to see what this year brings. I think last year because reservations were often needed well in advance, which meant needing some form of membership, there was a shift to a more naturist crowd. It was nice.

It's been that way for quite some time now. The COVID restrictions limiting the number of people even further than normal meant last minute requests were generally not available, but those are pretty much all gone now.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited