RE:Bianca's bottomless antics - Part 2

The question was not about a bottomless guys vs a bikini-clad girl. The question was: if we both are bottomless, what will attract more attention, my nothing or your everything?

Ah yes, forgive my misunderstanding, that's a no-brainer, then. Most women are more likely to observe or note other women's appearances over a man's appearance... and most men are heterosexual, so of course a bottomless woman will always attract more visual attention over a bottomless man - Men would want it, and women would want to be it.

This post was edited

Now, to be clear. Being bottomless is cute and all, but it is often a need, especially in the first days of holidays.

So I'll try to have a nice overall tan but my shoulders will burn first, followed by my upper chest and arms. I don't use much sunscreen so I need to modulate my time of sun exposure.

On the other hand, my short summer dresses will have left me with very unsightly tan marks down there: tanned legs with a very white bottom. I've posted a pic to see the disaster. Now that's ugly, isn't it. And it takes quite some time to even it out so I'll try to expose my bottom a lot more than my top. So if you meet me in a resort walking around with an elegant blouse (I have no casual top with long sleeves) and no bottom don't be shocked, this is not like Bianca to attract attention, it's a practical necessity.

I normally will cover my bottom with a sheer sarong when getting say in an inside restaurant for lunch because not only there is no use in being bottomless if there is no direct sunlight but also I need to put towels on the chair and then make sure they don't stick to my butt... Except of course if I forget to bring one. People will look a bit while walking to my table but then they will barely notice than I'm bottomless when I'm seated. And btw, I always get excellent and very friendly table service when I'm bottomless, topless (that's very exceptional) or wearing something very see-through.

Beach bars are different as you are often at least partially exposed to direct sun rays. So depending on the state of my shoulders, I'm wearing either only a hat (sarong on the seat) or hat and top.

So yes, if you meet me during the hot midday hours of my first days in a resort there are good chances that I'll be bottomless and that's not to tease you.

I actually wanted to ask questions about how attracted you are by the sight of bottomless ladies but I saw that my third installment of such questions only got one reply so I'll stop being a bore.

This post was edited

Those tan lines are definitely reminiscent of a tradesman's in Australia! The only thing missing is the corresponding whiteness due to also wearing steel-capped work boots.

Perhaps I'm a little conservative in that I generally expect clothing for the lower half of the body to be more substantial than the top rather than the opposite and bottomless definitely subverts that. Even long sleeves teamed with shorts gives that inverted feeling to me.

This post was edited

Those tan lines are definitely reminiscent of a tradesman's in Australia! The only thing missing is the corresponding whiteness due to also wearing steel-capped work boots.Perhaps I'm a little conservative in that I generally expect clothing for the lower half of the body to be more substantial than the top rather than the opposite and bottomless definitely subverts that. Even long sleeves teamed with shorts gives that inverted feeling to me.

Same here.
I sometimes see men on the nearest clothing optional beach wearing just a shirt.
A few I have seen men walking from the parking lot to the beach wearing a shirt or even a hoodie and a thong.
I will admit, however, I do walk and bike in shorts and a sweat shirt on cooler days.

This post was edited

Perhaps I'm a little conservative in that I generally expect clothing for the lower half of the body to be more substantial than the top rather than the opposite and bottomless definitely subverts that. Even long sleeves teamed with shorts gives that inverted feeling to me.

Interestingly, that is exactly what I like about the bottomless fashion. It's surprising. Now, in a nudist context, unlike in the case of Bianca, nobody can get shocked or offended. But they have this "inverted" feeling. You are makeing a statement, hey, I'm not shy, I'm a real nudist, you can see my most hidden - even though not my most spectacular - part, and my elegant top is a fashion statement, not a cover.

Of course, as for any fashion statement you should be OK with people feeling entitled to look for more than the polite 2 seconds. When bottomless with an elegant top you are clearly putting on a show so don't be shocked if people become spectators.

This post was edited

Then there's the question of how revealing one is when being more subtle. How far would you venture in a shirt of your husband's that barely covers the essentials?

This post was edited

Flora . . . there is no doubt in my mind that no matter what you do or dont wear, you will do so with your inherent style and elegance. And, it will surely be a treat for all who will be given the pleasure of witnessing the same. Maybe one day Ill make it over there to observe the occasion, just maybe.

This post was edited