RE:Naked for the eclipse?

Most probably will be nude for the event just because thats how my afternoons have been. Were supposed to have about 75% coverage here so probably just a darkened day for us. The last one that occurred was on an almost total overcast afternoon so there wasnt much to it. It got dark (obviously), the street lights came on for a bit and then the sun came back out and life continued on. Its still a neat deal though.

This post was edited

I'll be on the front porch with the wife. I had planned to go to a local park to view the event but people are coming from all over to watch. Traffic is going to be awful.

This post was edited

I will probably just end up on my front porch as the weather is not completely promising. I may try to get atleast a partial nude picture taken depending on traffic. It would be a great shot to have but will be tricky. Hopefully we will see some great post of more than one moon crossing the sun in the following days.

This post was edited

I'm no where near the path of the eclipse this time, but in 2017 totality hit in Idaho, and we managed a spot out away from others where I could enjoy it naked.

This post was edited

Well I tried to include a photo, but....
You can see it on my profile.

This post was edited

Well I just found out today that the eclipse is Monday, not Sunday. No wonder no resorts are doing anything. I feel stupid, lol. I'm glad I didn't call any place.

This post was edited

we will watch it naked here it's going to be 98.9 percent but better then traveling to see 100 percent (textile) and the traffic

This post was edited

we will watch it naked here it's going to be 98.9 percent but better then traveling to see 100 percent (textile) and the traffic

A total eclipse is completely different than a partial one, even at 99%. You sound close enough that it would be worth the effort to get under the path of totality. In 2017 we were in St. Louis which was just out of totality and it was worth the 30 minute drive south to see the total eclipse at a park. This year we are in the 93% band and it would be a 2-3 hour drive into northern NH or ME to get to the total eclipse, so we will just stay in the Boston area and view the partial eclipse. Work is having a viewing party so we will go to that. It might hit 60F (and drop from there as the eclipse arrives) which still isnt great to be nude anyway.

This post was edited

We have fond memories of being at Forty Acre Club in Missouri during the last eclipse. So much fun with a couple dozen others nudists to experience the event

This post was edited

While everyone is looking up at the sun I thought it would be a nice time for a naked hike and swim.

This post was edited