RE:Holding a gaze

I find it kind of funny that YOU speak about not being able to read. Because I never said that you were talking about ALL men, nor did I say that you ONLY meet men with low self esteem. What I DID say is that the type of men that you describe are likely submissive and have low self esteem. A confident man never has a problem maintaining a gaze. Please reply to the words I use instead of the ones you think I mean.

This post was edited

It seems to this submissive-to-our-ENL-benefactor like someone could use a blindfold and a serious whipping with a wet noodle until it says the safe word. Ours is 'banana'.

Capitalization is for the first letter in a sentence and proper nouns. When it migrates to whole words, the user may instead want to consider italics or bold lettering. The louder one gets, the less one is heard.

This post was edited

Do I need to repost that pic for you to see the problem? I don't have many like that as I usually try to not be expressionless for the camera, but I find that one quite remarkable.

You won't see me protesting. :)

This post was edited

Using caps is also meant for emphasis and it has been for decades before the internet started. Perhaps it would be a good idea to actually know what you're talking about.

This post was edited

Ok, I uploaded that scary pic where I look over my glass of wine. I wasn't trying to look particularly nasty in that pic, I was just thinking of something else but don't you feel like I would be capable of cutting your throat off at any moment if you don't pay attention?

I'm not even ugly in that pic. Oh, and don't call me ugly anyway or I'll kick you out of the group. Fine, you can go something like You look less nice than usual or This is not your best pic or Don't use that pic on your professional LinkedIn profile or something more creative... I'll close my ears to that. I'll cover them as usual.

This post was edited

Surprisingly, my portrait passed the morning mod. So to reward you I uploaded 2 more pics so that you see that I look a lot more welcoming with my eyes covered... I'm sure you would prefer to see me like that... Especially as in the last one uploaded... Because that would mean nice stuff just happened... But I'm sure the mods will not like to see me like that... So sorry for the sleeping West.

This post was edited

It worked; I'm guilty of 'gazing'

This post was edited

Surprisingly, my portrait passed the morning mod. So to reward you I uploaded 2 more pics so that you see that I look a lot more welcoming with my eyes covered... I'm sure you would prefer to see me like that... Especially as in the last one uploaded... Because that would mean nice stuff just happened... But I'm sure the mods will not like to see me like that... So sorry for the sleeping West.

A very welcoming photo,

This post was edited