When guys find us irresistible - Part 3

We continue the poll about the situations when, naked, women attract guys' eyes like a magnet. We know there are some, maybe not the same for everyone. Sometimes we become transparent, notably when we lay face down on a towel. Yet some other times we seem to have become the centre of the universe. Now some women will attract the eyes of everyone when naked, some men will be attracted by all women, some men will be attracted by no nude woman, but on average I think this is fair to say: most of us women will attract guys' eyes in some situations far more than in others.

So on a scale of 1 to 10, how urged are you to look at my body in the following situations?

(1 means "I wouldn't notice you if you bumped into me"; 10 means "I couldn't take my eyes off you if my presence on that beach or that club membership depended on it).

4. When the wind uncovers me

I often wear a light sarong or semi-transparent thingie on my shoulders when walking around in a nudist context. Some are sleeveless pieces of fabric with a simple hole to put your head (yes, sort of ponchos) and are particularly prone to flying with the wind.

Now I'm not saying that such accidents don't happen outside a nudist context. I don't wear underwear in summer time and my light summer dresses are particularly prone to mishaps. I am not looking forward to them but I have to accept that this will sometimes happen and it's a price to pay for that lovely feeling of freedom which wearing a light dress on naked skin in summer gives. I told a couple of stories about such accidents. When this happens, I will cover back, look around shyly and mumble "Excuse me". I generally only get amused looks and smiles back, no dirty looks or words. Especially from guys, who seem to enjoy some unexpected sights.

But this is not what I am talking about. It is normal that a quick revealing of a nude body in a non-nudist context will attract attention by its simple surprise factor. Even a guy dropping his pants will attract attention, even though likely of less time than when the wind blows ,u dress up. I'm talking here about a nudist context - say a beach restaurant or the back alleys, or when shopping in a nudist-friendly environment. Or even near the beach. A place where, if you absolutely wanted it, you could find me on the beach, fully nude and see the whole of me for as long as you wish. So nothing really hidden there, just temporarily (and often negligently).

Each time a gush of wind makes my outfit float around and reveal my body (most of the time my bottom part but sleeveless things have a tendency to show most if not everything in the right conditions) I feel lots of heads turning towards me. Just a sarong revealing some skin guys and I guess if I were nude you wouldn't look so long and smile so widely, would you?

So 1 to 10?

5. When I sunbathe with open legs

You wouldn't know it if you judged by what happens in a crowded bus, where all guys keep their knees wide apart and girls their knees glued together, but anatomy makes that women in a supine position are comfortable with legs spread a lot wider than men. In martial arts, when in seiza (on the knees, butt in the heels) we are trained to keep our knees farther apart than men, to better take into account our anatomy and align our bones with their sockets.

But there is more to that than mere comfort. The first times nude on a public beach I had a tendency to keep my legs together. Not because it was comfy but because I was shy. The result was that my upper-inter thighs remained milky-white while the rest of my body was uniformly tanned. I have light skin which never really gets very dark but the contrast was clearly visible when wearing short skirts. So very reluctantly I had to force myself to open them a bit to avoid the problem. I was first trying to find a place where people couldn't have a direct view and squeeze them back together when a guy was passing by, then I relaxed a bit, didn't pay much attention when reading a book, the what the hell. Guys are not tying to hide their nether parts, why should we. If you want an uniform tan you have to expose all bits to the sun and the price to pay is that you also expose them to gentlemen's looks. It takes a bit of getting used to, but then that's fine.

So guys, women with open legs on the beach are not trying to tease you. I'm not speaking here about wide-open, I'm talking about say, depending on the length of said legs, maybe ankles around 50 cm apart.

And honestly there is not much to see in my case, I'm not really open at that angle. Or at least sufficiently open to be remarkable. Yet, there is (almost) always some smart guy who places his towel a meter from my feet and then spends his time on his belly, head towards me, pretending to be reading or not even that. And I'm not speaking here about the polite 2 sec, not even about the non-polite 10 sec, I'm speaking about minutes in a row.... honestly I can't say I understand that, there are other naked ladies around, who may do more attractive things like walking, standing, moving around... and how long can a guy stare, excuse my French, at a completely unremarkable pussy before he gets bored? More than one would expect, anyway.

I also see that most men who wander aimlessly on the beach have a tendency to pass me by that side of my body and take a good look. Fine, who am I to judge, there is nothing particularly secret or particularly different from what all the other women on the beach have down there, maybe they are some kind of hunters who keep a score of how many open-legged women they have seen and I'll be a mark on their bed posts or something. Who cares. But at least they are passing by and although they have a tendency to look longer than the 2 seconds, they are just a passing nuisance.

So, 1 to 10, how attracted are you by the sight of an open-legged woman on the beach?

This topic was edited
RE:When guys find us irresistible - Part 3

No answers to your open leg question,
So I'll be first,
The open leg sunbather is certainly an intoxicating sight, but maybe its because its a relatively rare sight in any context... I am surely attracted to look and enjoy beautiful and rare things, say a lion or leopard in the wild (fairly dangerous, but beautiful) a painting by an old master (less dangerous, no less captivating) or a stunning blonde on the beach with her ankles 50cm apart quite captivating indeed... if lions, leopards, old masters and open legged blonde ladies on beaches were 10 a penny, maybe I'd be less intoxicated?!
Maybe....
Minimum, 9 out of 10.
Rx

This post was edited

For the flyaway item of clothing, perhaps 8. I think of it as less predictable than undressing but that randomness and it's fleeting nature is a thrill of it's own.

For open legs, perhaps a 5. The 'gentleman' in me especially feels it's not that polite to look and even the regulatory 2 seconds is probably too much, but it's hard to resist a small glance. And immediately get 'caught'. But if I miss out on that small opportunity, it doesn't really bother me and perhaps it's just as pleasurable seeing a lady who is confident to be out sans swimsuit

This post was edited

Your scenarios again conjure up a most appealing sight and one that would surely bring an uptick in any breathing males rate. I myself have not had the pleasure of any of your previously mentioned scenes that I can recall so must let my imagination have full rein over the sight. That said, your depicted vision in #1 (wind blown) would be most pleasurable sight as an unexpected gift from a beautiful lady. My parallel would be the famous subway blown picture of Marilyn Monroe, as depicted by the uplifted skirt. This would definitely rate a 10. For the thoughts on #2 (lady bits view), I would be a little careful of a small display of said items. Perhaps I might chance a quick glance to make sure what I saw was what I saw. The rating would be lower as I view that scene a little more personal. Ill stop there before my hole gets too deep that a large excavator couldnt rescue me. A #5 at best.

This post was edited

A fleeting peek of your bareness uncovered by the naughty breeze as you wisp by is something to be appreciated. I would consider it an irresistible number 8 and hope for maybe a second gust!

I have had several opportunities to be near ladies who are confident enough to be open-legged and at ease at my club and the beach. I choose to appreciate their candor with a quick smile and a greeting. I appreciate and understand the ones who keep their stance and smile back, accepting my greeting. After all, as you stated, some are remarkable, some are not, but just having the opportunity to appreciate some of the small things in life ranks as an irresistible number 10; thanks, ladies!

This post was edited

So interestingly enough, only four answers, of which two place seeing open legged ladies at a polite 5 (which likely means 2-3 in real life) and two others at 10...

This post was edited

Yes, I'm guilty for the #5. What can I say? At least I knew to stop. I have always listed myself as an 'outlier' but sometimes I wonder how many more are really in the same boat? Any thought?

This post was edited

Well I'm in the same boat if this counts. I never look with much interest at that area except if there something very spectacular going on. And even then, more with curiosity than a aesthetic pleasure.

I think women are far nicer to look at when nude on a beach but in terms of genitalia, I do look more at men's.

This post was edited

I think women are far nicer to look at when nude on a beach but in terms of genitalia, I do look more at men's.

I agree, women are far nicer to look at nude. I do look at the men, but not with the same enthusiasm! Humans are so interesting to observe, especially nude! There is such a calming feeling of being nude around nudists.

This post was edited