Father son bonding

Always wish I had a nudist bond with my dad. Grew up in a very conservative household and was always told to cover up even as a kid. I wish I had grown up in a nudist lifestyle . I want to have kids someday and teach them how to be comfortable in their skin.

This topic was edited
RE:Father son bonding

Always wish I had a nudist bond with my dad. Grew up in a very conservative household and was always told to cover up even as a kid. I wish I had grown up in a nudist lifestyle . I want to have kids someday and teach them how to be comfortable in their skin.

I grew up with a nudist dad. It was an amazing experience!

This post was edited

G'day,

I have a great nude bond with my Son, he lives in TN and we chat as much as we can and see each other nude on facetime.

The first time we saw each other naked was via facetime I asked him if he would mind if I saw him nude and then to my surprise he asked if he could see me nude too and of course I said yes

He has a busy job and uses his naked time to relax and unwind and I am retired and live nude 24/7 as much as I can and we are closer now than ever as we share a common interest in the nude lifestyle.

Stay naked always
Wayne

This post was edited

It's great how you want to become a nudist dad one day. Know that you can be a nudist mentor in the meantime. Sons need to look beyond their fathers when they're teens and young men. They need role models from the community, and low key ones at that. The fact that you feel strongly about this shows you'd make a great role model. Dads are usually too old for relevance. Remember you have street cred and can make a big difference. Good luck.

This post was edited

That must have been awesome!

This post was edited