My magic powers

I think my (main) magic power is to make ladies tell me all about their sex lives. Really. That's probably because I am a good and curious listener and I like to ask follow-up questions. I usually also reveal something intimate about myself but nothing really at the level at which they disclose to me. I may even start by making a small intimate confidence and then the dam is down...

It all started when I was a teen. Of course we girls talked a lot about everything and started to be very interested in sex. I had no mobile phone and no internet access so sex and male nudity were quite mysterious for me, all I knew about them came initially from some pages torn from a magazine which we girls shared with each other in deep secrecy. Then some of my older girlfriends started to have sexual encounters, first more innocent touching and petting, them full sex and I was of course very curious and wanted to know everything about it and they quite easily and happily obliged...

So I thought I knew everything about sex when I decided to lose my virginity at 18. Well, almost 19, at that age half a year of peer pressure counts a lot. Because it was more the peer pressure than love which convinced me to let the first guy in. In all modesty, I was a bit the star of the high school, best student, very good at sports and also you know... Very tall, booby and untouchable. He was the best guy of my class - I was better overall of course but he was a bit better at maths so we would often challenge each other with problems given at the Olympics. Yes, maths Olympics were a thing back then. Geometry, mostly. He was also quite cute and timid so I decided to make him my first man.

Anyway, I knew all about the mechanics and that he would "get hard" but didn't know how hard guys get. He had almost finished undressing me when he lowered his pants and I touched him by accident. I jumped. I thought he had had an accident and that was a bone sticking out of his body... I was even afraid that he would hurt me if I let him in. Fine, this is all to say that you can't always have an accurate picture from just stories. Not going to get into details, that would be interesting for no one. I slept with him four times then I left him because number one, he became too obsessed with me, stopped studying, which is a big no-no for me, and number two, he boasted about it to all his friends.

Ok. But the issue was my super power to make ladies confide in me. I think I could write a one-thousand page treaty about sex - not because I have extensive experience in the field (in fact you'd be shocked if you knew how little experience I actually have) but because of the hundreds of women who told me all about theirs.

As an example, last week I was flying back to Frankfurt from a work mission and sat next to a sexy German blonde lady. She made me a compliment about my outfit (it was a tight work suit) and I confessed that it was a real torture and I could hardly wait to shed it all off in a German spa. Turns out she had never been to a German spa (well at least not in the nude coed parts, only on women-only days) and I think I convinced her to try it out, maybe together next weekend in Sinseheim, which is about halfway between our places.

Anyway. By the end of the 2h20min flight I knew all about sex life and experience. All the guys she had had, and her current sex life with her hubby since 3 years (she is 29)... The size of his instrument, his likes and dislikes... And by the way, she was quite unhappy that her hubby didn't want to go down on her. Guys. You all want us to offer you oral pleasure, many (albeit not all) of us would like you to reciprocate. Of course I understand, it's easier and more accessible as a practice for us, we can do this without risking a torticolis and, on the condition that you refresh a bit before, a lot more hygienic, but you should try it at least a few times. You may actually start to like it when you get a bit good at it and can make us explode basically on command. You may be a macho who thinks this is a sub thing to do but the opposite is true. You will have such control over our pleasure, make us cry, beg to stop or beg to continue that it is in fact very macho.

My blonde new friend is also one of the few women I know who actually likes and can get off during anal sex (ok, while touching herself) - also something which her hubby doesn't like to engage into.

So she was seriously considering having an affair with a work colleague, a womaniser who was hitting quite heavily on her. I don't give advice in such cases, just help them identify the pluses and the minuses...

And all this while whispering during the 2h20min flight and while the only confidence I made was that I am very multiorgasmic...

Ok, think I have maybe another minor magic power - that is to make guys smile when I take my kit off... But I guess this is a quite common magic power among the members of my gender, it's just that I am exercising it a lot more often than the average...

And you? What is your magic power?

This topic was edited
RE:My magic powers

Effectively being invisible...

This post was edited

Actually, I'd say your ability to attract the male gaze is at a higher level than many, whether dressed or not. And not just a few ladies, I imagine, as evidenced by your German travelling companion. Using it to make the world a better place, incrementally, is also a power not everyone is endowed with.

This post was edited

I don't know if it could be classified as a magic power but I do have a trait similar to yours but not as expansive nor exciting. During my collegiate years, I had almost zero luck with getting more than one date with the co-eds. I don't know what persona was being exemplified but it wasn't right ... but it was almost right. I did have luck, one might call it too much luck, with being a 'big brother' figure with a few of the ladies. They would come to me and discuss how their boyfriend was treating them or what was going on and the like. I would usually sit with them for an hour or so and listen & offer ideas about what they could do. This was not a real regular occurrence but did happen more than a few times. That was truly disappointing at the time but most probably helped in the long run. So, it may not have been a sex life expose, but it was a tale of sorts.

This post was edited

This is Frogett. My magic power is in my smile, my sex appeal, and my willingness to be very nice, to listen, and to make eye contact. These powers go a long way :))

This post was edited

A great combination, Frogett!

This post was edited

Only three contributions about ot magic powers.

I definitely don't have Steve's gift of invisibility. Neither do I have Mary Ann's gift of positivity and being a smiling person.

In fact, I might have the exact opposite (dark) power, that of making people, men in particular, uncomfortable. When I look THROUGH someone, making eye contact but in fact simply thinking of something else I seemingly look like a very unhappy professor to her pupil. Remember my portrait looking over a glass of wine? That was scary, wasn't it. On the contrary, when I am trying to be civil and simply smile nicely I am often told that I have a very provocative smile, the smile of someone with dirty intentions as a girlfriends says or the "cat who ate the canary" smile if I am to believe D. I could upload a couple of smiling portraits... I'm also a bit of a transformer, I can't even recognize myself in many pics, especially if my eyes are covered.

This post was edited

For the record, I did not think it was scary but intense. Perhaps it was if you were trying or actually involved in putting the pieces of the puzzle / topic / conversation together and sizing up the sender. Just my thought on the matter.

This post was edited

Believe me, I am not all innocent sweetness and light! Mary Anne Just sayin.

This post was edited

Good morning everyone. Wow super powers !

Road trip yesterday ! I dont know of any super powers that Marie has or if I have one. Hmmm maybe that women can control me very easily. Lol Oh maybe thats it, helping everyone that asks for help or something. Lol
Dont know about everyones sex stories either. Dont think I have ever heard of them.

I try to enjoy everything ! Maybe that could be my super power. I smile a lot ! Except when the car dealership is trying to sell us a lemon ! And I can get very loud and stand even taller in the show room. Oh thats another story .

Ok back to your super powers. Yes you do have a super power over men. Most women I know have that ! Every strong woman is capable of controlling a man. When they know what they want and know they will get their way. But there is a but for me. After a while I will take back my place. Thats when I am busy making her have multi orgasms . I love the strength that I get from her. The power of looking into her eyes after and reminding her that will happen again. And seeing that smile in her eyes. Now that is a super power ! I learned that the first time I did that to my girlfriend. And every time after ! When you can stop a girl from talking its amazing

This post was edited

Believe me, I am not all innocent sweetness and light! Mary Anne Just sayin.

But I am myself all innocent sweetness and light. Oh well, mostly... At least from my point of view... Which may be in a minority. Honestly, I do think I am a nice person. On the other hand, so did Hitler...

This post was edited